Part 14

Your inter-pack decided to have a nice picnic to enjoy the fall foliage after another wave of hybrid guests had ended. These days, you learned to ignore the disappointed and disgusted looks on their faces when they were told that you three were an inter-pack. Yoongi had been a great help in making you feel secure about your relationship. He often would snap at the people who did look at you judgmentally to the point that you realized how silly it was to get worked up over strangers' opinions.

Since you guys had taken so many hybrids, the organization had decided to stop sending guests for a while in case the government became suspicious of your location. The safe house was awarded three whole months of vacation. Namjoon's first suggestion to enjoy nature before winter took over was surprisingly well received by Yoongi who usually just wanted to stay indoors. So you and Yoongi prepped some food and headed out to the woods with a blanket.

The fall foliage was magical. Seeing all the bright colors made you feel giddy. You also couldn't get over jumping on the crunchy leaves and reveling in the satisfying sounds they made. Namjoon pointed out a spot right next to a lake, close to where he and you first met. Yoongi laid the blanket and spread out, enjoying the cool breeze and the small spot of sun that shown through the trees.

Meanwhile Namjoon was busy reminiscing about the first time the two of you had met. You teased him about how he stole your basket and how silly he had been in the beginning when he was courting you.

"Little red, that's enough," he warned you, "Yoongi hyung doesn't need to know everything about us."

"No, no, I think you absolutely need to tell me everything. We're an inter-pack and knowing everything helps build our bond," Yoongi argued, finally sitting up and staring at Namjoon.

"Well, you should know that one time, when Namjoon was trying to be really sexy once he—"

"Little red!" Namjoon cried out,

"Let me finish. He—Aah!" you were suddenly interrupted by Namjoon lunging at you and pinning you down on the picnic blanket floor. You began screaming in delight as Namjoon kissed you all over to keep you quiet.

You giggled and squealed at your mate when he was suddenly pushed off of you.

"What the—?!" you heard Yoongi yell, but before you knew what exactly was happening, you had been picked up and saw the red and yellow colors of leaves blurring together. Yoongi and Namjoon were quickly fading away in the distance.

"Put me down! Stop! Stop!" you yelled at the person who had basically abducted you. Surprisingly, the person listened to you and put you down.

"Are you alright, miss? I saw that wolf hybrid attack you," a young bunny hybrid spoke to you. His hair was dark and medium length and two gray bunny ears extended from the top of his head. He stared at you with his surprisingly large doe eyes. His nose twitched a little and he leaned in closer to you,

"You...smell really good did you know that?"

"Oh uh...I've heard that before but uh—"

"Jungkook! What the hell? Stop walking too far ahead!" another male voice came from the bushes. A very handsome hybrid man with plump lips and light brown hair emerged, "Who is this? Where did she come from?!"

The new male quickly pulled the bunny hybrid (whose name was probably Jungkook) far away from you. You stared at the other hybrid carefully. You didn't see any visible ears from him, but he had a long tail. You studied him and tried to figure out what kind of hybrid he was. The mystery hybrid moved his arms around a lot as he spoke to Jungkook. He spoke too fast and too quiet to really understand what he was saying. Occasionally, the broad shouldered hybrid would look at you and then scold Jungkook more intensely.