Chapter 31

Namjoon was the first one to finish his heat as predicted. This was around a day and a half after Yoongi had come into your nest. He had crawled out of your guys' nest to let Yoongi have you to himself and he took about a two hour shower just to feel clean again. Three days after Namjoon finished, Yoongi had come out of his heat. Once everyone knew he was done, Namjoon had taken him to the bathroom in your room to shower. Meanwhile Jin had taken you to the bathroom located in the room where your nest was.

Jin kissed your forehead while gently picking you up and taking you to the bathtub that he previously filled with warm water, "You did so well, my love. How are you feeling?"

You chuckled slightly as Jin slowly lowered you, "I'm a submarine,"

Jin paused and looked at you oddly, "What do you mean, princess?"

"I'm full of semen and about to be lowered into water," you explained while giggling weakly. Jin paused for a moment to let your joke sink in. He beamed at you with pride then continued to put you down,

"Did I tell you how much I love you?"

"I love you too Jinnie,"

"A submarine..." Jin repeated and smiled while getting soap to clean you, "My mate is so perfect."

"I never want to do this again," you let Jin know as he kissed your forehead while applying body wash onto you.

"Letting us naturally have heats?"

"No, having taking two heats at the same time,"

"Ah well, that's understandable. Hopefully it won't happen again, but maybe we'll alternate taking heat suppressants," Jin scrubbed your skin, "Now just sit back and let me pamper you."

You nodded and slowly closed your eyes to fully enjoy being spoiled by your mate.

*~*~*~*

After your bath, Jin had placed you in your bedroom to sleep some more while everyone else cleaned the nest and aired it out. You had no idea how long you slept for, but when you woke up there seemed to still be some light out. You felt around you but found the bed empty which was an unusual feeling since you had spent around a week having two men cling to you like you were going to disappear. As you sat up and stretched, you felt the soreness in your legs and arms. You groaned as you slowly crawled out of bed to look for food.

As you walked into the kitchen you saw Yoongi snuggling into Hobi's arms while his tail wrapped around the red panda hybrid.

"Hyung, I missed you," Hobi whispered then pouted, "I heard you had fun with Namjoon though,"

Yoongi stroked Hobi's face and kissed his forehead, "My ass is still sore,"

"Oh yeah? How sore?" Hobi's hands slowly trailed down Yoongi's body and squeezed it making the cougar hybrid squirm and whine.

"Is there any food?" you asked while opening the fridge.

"Yes, there should be a plate in there for you," Hobi answered while swaying side to side with Yoongi.

"IS THAT Y/N?" you heard coming from the behind you along with rapid footsteps. As you turned, you were immediately hugged by a feline hybrid.

"Y/N! I was hugging Hobi and Yoongi kicked me out," he whine then embraced you before rubbing his head under your neck.

"Oh! Well hello there," you chuckled in surprise while patting his back, "I'm sorry Yoongi made you go away, but he's been in heat and he just misses his mate,"

"I guess," Taehyung huffed while holding you closer. It was so adorable the way he was mumbling to himself in an upset manner. It was almost like a sad toddler that didn't get what he wanted.