Chapter 30 (M)

[ !WARNING SMUT AHEAD! The following part does not contribute largely to the plot so you may skip it if you are uncomfortable reading smut or underaged ]

Just as you and Yoongi had predicted, Namjoon soon went into heat and had brought you to the nest. What you all didn't expect however was for Yoongi to follow too soon after.

Yoongi's body burned in the middled of the night and he kicked the covers off. His cock throbbed and ached against his pajama bottoms. The scent of his two mates beside him satisfied him to a point but he needed more. He needed you.

"H-Hobi..." Yoongi softly moaned while pulling the red panda close to him to grind against.

"Hyung?" Hobi's eyes slowly opened at the sensation. Soon the strong scent of cedar hit his nose and woke him up. The red panda quickly got up and put his hand against Yoongi's soaked forehead. It was evident that the cougar had gone into heat.

"Hobi...I need...Y/N..." Yoongi whined while grinding against him harder.

"Yoongi, you can't. She's with Joon and he's still in heat,"

"I don't care...UGH it hurts...I need her," Yoongi pleaded.

"What's going on?" Jin woke up to the movements on the bed. He noticed how the covers had been thrown to the side and when he looked over to his mates, he saw Yoongi humping Hobi.

"Jin, what do we do?" Hobi asked.

"Yoongi, use me," Jin instructed while pulling Yoongi's bottoms off.

"No! I need...I need—Ah—Y/N," Yoongi said through gritted teeth as his member throbbed and swelled up more.

"You can't have her right now," Jin pulled Yoongi off Hobi and grabbed his member, "Let's get you to cum first,"

"Hyung, n-no!" Yoongi whined as Jin began to rub his cock up and down. The cougar hybrid twitched and grabbed onto the sheets.

"Just, relax Yoongi. We can take care of you too," Jin said before descending and inserting the cougar's cock in his mouth.

"Hy-yung!" Yoongi moaned and gripped Jin's hair.

"Jin is right, just relax and let us take care of you," Hobi whispered while kissing Yoongi and sucking oh his neck. The red panda hybrid then began raking his nails up and down the cougar's thigh.

"Y/N..." Yoongi whimpered as Jin bobbed his head up and down on his cock. With both Hobi and Jin playing with his body, Yoongi didn't last long and came quickly. Yoongi let out a guttural sound as he bucked up and released himself into Jin's mouth. The otter hybrid swallowed it all before releasing Yoongi and gasping for air.

"A warning would've been nice," Jin coughed while standing up and taking his own shirt off.

"Y/N," was all Yoongi said while staring up at the ceiling. His eyes had dilated even more as his body cooled off slightly.

"Jin, I don't think we can hold him off for long," Hobi looked up at the otter in concern.

"We can't let him go to Y/N. Not with Namjoon in the room," Jin started peeling Yoongi's shirt off of him, "Get some towels and cold water,"

Hobi nodded and quickly ran to the bathroom to fetch what Jin needed. As he filled up a plastic wash basin with water, he suddenly heard Jin and Yoongi shouting at each other followed by the door slamming. Hobi immediately rushed outside to see that both hybrids were gone. He ran to shut the water in the bathroom off before heading outside.

*~*~*~*

It had been only a day and a half since Namjoon's heat started and the waves between his heat hitting started to get longer. This gave you some relief and you were finally able to sleep for more than just an hour at a time. In the middle of the night though, you were suddenly woken up by the door slamming open. As you sat up, you noticed Yoongi rushing towards you. He picked you up easily and took you to a corner of the room where he began kissing you. His skin burned against your touch and small beads of sweat dropped onto your body.