Chapter 66 (M)

Since agreeing to try for another baby Yoongi became almost obsessed with you. Anytime he wasn't at work, he would be right beside you trying to feel you up. Your mates were amused for the most part and teased the cougar by taking up your time with nonsensical conversations or obstructing his way from touching you. Yoongi remained patient for the most part but would show subtle signs of aggression if the teasing went on for too long.

"Kitten," Yoongi wrapped his arms around you as you prepared lunch for the house. He kissed your shoulder before pressing his pelvis firmly against you.

"Yoongi, I'm cutting vegetables,"

"I know, I can see that," his tail gently wrapped around your leg, "How long do you think this will take?"

"Faster if you don't distract me."

"Twenty minutes," he said while kissing your neck.

"Yoongi," you said in a warning tone.

"Fine, ten minutes. This time, you'll definitely get pregnant,"

"You said that the last seven times," you chuckled while swatting his tail that was slowly creeping up your thighs.

"Well this time for sure," he said as his hands slowly slid down your body.

"Yoongi, later."

"Kiiiitten," Yoongi whined in your ear.

"Kitty, please don't distract me. I might accidentally cut my finger off," you smiled at the childish way Yoongi was trying to coax you. 

"Then stop for a moment," Yoongi stepped back and quickly turned your whole body to look at him. He then boxed you in between his body and the counter before leaning forward to capture your lips in a kiss. 

You slowly put the knife down behind you then wrapped your arms around Yoongi's neck. Yoongi moved his hands from the counter to your back and pushed you closer to him. His right hand firmly slid up your spine and cupped your head. You opened your lips slightly to allow his tongue to slip inside. 

Yoongi let out a gruff grunt as he pressed his pelvis against your leg. Your heart beat picked up the moment you felt his hard-on. In response, you tilted your head to deepen the kiss as your fingers threaded through Yoongi's dark locks. You noted how long his hair had gotten. You knew it had grown out, but didn't realize just how much until you were grasping a fistful of his hair. As you tightened your grip, Yoongi's hand slid down to your bottom to squeeze your ass. When he did, you let out a soft moan. At this, the cougar pulled away and he stared deeply into your eyes.

"Ten minutes, right?" you asked him with a mischievous smile.

"Ten minutes,"

"Okay, let's go,"

*~*~*~*

[WARNING There's smut in the next scene. Skip it if you're uncomfortable or underage. The scene will end with: *~*~*~* ]

After washing your hands, Yoongi quickly led you to the office. He locked the door before peeling his shirt off the throwing it on the ground. You quickly got rid of your pants and underwear while staring at his muscular chest. You hadn't noticed it before, but Yoongi had gotten bigger. You weren't exactly sure what he was doing at work to make these muscles but you were about to complain. As soon as you finished undressing to your comfort you moved towards the couch.

"Uh-uh, kitten," Yoongi said in a deep, velvety voice. He then tilted his head towards the desk.

"What seriously? But there's a bunch of stuff of it."