Post-Script Scene

Another year had passed in Nam-gil's village and still life was blissful. 

Haerin was so big now that she even had long conversations with everyone. She was naturally curious and followed her father everywhere. Chaewon had learned how to shift and Yoongi was focused on teaching her how to hunt in her cougar form. Every now and then, they included Haerin, but she didn't like biting the little animals in the forest and often cried when Chaewon did. 

Nothing changed much with the mates that worked around the village other than the fact that they became more beloved. You changed in that you were pregnant with another child. This one was Jimin's so he spent most of his time protecting you these days rather than volunteering.

Namjoon restarted the garden in your backyard that he loved to spend most of his free time in. During the harvesting time, your whole family would spend the day picking the fruits of your labor.

"Pull harder Haerin, you got this," Jungkook encouraged the little girl as she pulled and pulled on the green leaf sticking out of the dirt.

"Papa it's too hard!" she complained. Jungkook dug around the the green leaf before advising the little girl to pull again. Haerin struggled and when she pulled with all her might, the carrot on the ground eventually came up. The little girl tumbled a little and fell against her father's chest before she turned around and beamed at him,

"Papa! I did it look! I did it! It's a carrot!"

"Good job, Haerinnie, now let's get the rest of them out," Hobi cheered while walking past her to push a bunch of carrots he had in a basket. Haerin did a little celebratory hop before dropping the carrot and going to another. Jungkook chuckled and put the carrot away before following the little girl.

On another field, Yoongi and Chaewon were digging up potatoes. Yoongi scraped the dirt with his hand rake and once the potatoes were revealed he pointed at them,

"There it is Chae, go get them and put the in the basket," he picked one and brushed the first off then showed Chaewon. He then tossed it in the wicker basket beside him, "Like this baby,"

Chaewon squatted low to grab the potatoes and threw them into the weaved basket. Yoongi smiled and watched proudly as Chaewon grabbed the rake and started digging the potatoes as well. As Yoongi moved away to continue harvesting potatoes while Taehyung came in to supervise the little girl.

As half of the mates harvested crops, the other half were planting to harvest for the fall. Jin carefully pushed the tomato cage down the soil where Namjoon initially planted some of the fruit.

"Is this deep enough?"  Jin looked at the cage.

"Maybe a little but more,"

Jin nodded and pushed down slowly before Namjoon gave him a thumbs up and they moved on to establish the next cage.

As the two worked on tomatoes, Jimin was planting some daikon to harvest in the fall. You walked behind him and tried to help, but Jimin insisted for you to just relax. He didn't want you overexerting yourself since you were in the later stage of your pregnancy.

"Namjoon? Hobi?" Eunbi came to the backyard with Nam-gil behind her.

"Gramma!" Haerin dropped her carrot and ran towards Eunbi. Eunbi chuckled and dusted the dirt off the little girl before she picked up the otter hybrid.

"Gammma!" Chaewon followed her sister but was picked up by her grandfather instead, "Gampy!"

"Mom? Dad? What's going on?" Namjoon stood up and walked towards his parents while everyone waved their hands to say hello.

"You have a visitor," Nam-gil said while stepping aside to reveal Seung-rok.

"Hyung, hey!" Namjoon shook the older wolf hybrid's hand.

"Looks like your family has been busy," Seung-rok said while looking at your pack and backyard.

"We have a lot of time on our hands now. But what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to ask a favor..." Seung-rok rubbed the back of his head.

"Hm? What kind?" Jin came forward with the rest of your mates. Jimin made sure to keep you close behind him; his protectiveness was coming out.

"Well...we've been trying to establish a new safe area from the government since the whole debacle with area six thirteen happened. This time, we're building defenses and we're ready to fight if needed."

"And you want us to run a safe house?" you said.

"More like a safe haven... We want to establish multiple safe havens for different types of communities. I was hoping you guys could help run a safe haven with a mixed population of hybrids and humans. You guys aren't the only human-hybrid family, you know?"

"But why us?" Jungkook asked.

"You guys have experience since you did run a safe house and I know Namjoon well enough to know that he would be a good leader for the community."

"Can we think about it?" Jimin said. With the growing amount of children in your pack, he wasn't sure if he would be okay putting them in harm's way. He never wanted to repeat that Raiden incident ever again.

"Of course, I don't need an answer right now, but we do have everything ready should you say yes,"

"What if we say no?" Hobi piped in.

"We'll find another leader of course, but we just think you guys would make the best family to help the community,"

"Can you give us a week?" Namjoon finally spoke, "We'll have a pack meeting and need time to think about every possibility."

"Of course," Seung-rok smiled, "Now, I did bring some gifts, why don't you all come by Nam-gil's house later and I can give them to the kids while we have a barbeque?"

"Will do," Namjoon smiled. His parents gave a last good bye before leaving and your pack returned to work in silence. But the same thought occupied everyone's mind.

Should they run a safe haven or not?

*~*~*~*

Okay this is the last part for real! 

Thank you again for reading Safe House and I wanted to let you all know as well that I'm going to have a book with one-shots from this Bangtan Pack with their kids! I'm still thinking of the name but already have ideas for it!

So please look forward and give me suggestions. I'll try to write them in possible.

Love,

Your author