Carolina

This chapter is based out of the song "Carolina" by "Parmalee". This chapter is also sad so get the tissues ready. Anyway, enjoy!!!! :-)
Home is where my heart is still beating
I don't know when I'll see her again
I hate to see her cry when I'm leaving
But I'm a thousand miles away again

And she feels like Carolina
Looks like California
Shining like those new York lights on Broadway
When she looks back I'm behind her
I'll Always be there for her
She makes me feel like home's not so far away
She feels like Carolina

Hiros POV (point of view.)
When I told (Y/N) that I'm leaving, she cried and was rather disappointed that I had to leave because there was a building that blew up at sanfransokyo and I had to find out who blew up the building. So, (Y/N) was crying and I just had to cheer her up a little. "(Y/N), I hate it when you cry when I leave to save the city. Y'know I'm a super hero, right?" Then she said "Yes, I know that your a super hero and you have to save sanfransokyo. BUT I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I'M A THOUSAND MILES AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO EXPERIENCE THAT AGAIN!!!!" Then I held her close to my heart and I said "Don't worry (Y/N), I will be back to you again. I promise." Then she spoke up a minute later and asked "When will I see you again hiro?" Then I said "*Sigh*, I don't know." Then she started to panic and she screamed "BUT WHAT IF YOU DIE? I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY BOYFRIEND!!!" Then I said "(Y/N), YOU WON'T!!!" Then I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and I joined with the team, then we found out where the person was who blew up the building.
(Y/N) POV (point of view.)
When hiro left to capture the criminal(in a good way.) I thought about helping him. So, since I have a tracker to find out where hiro is, I went on my tracker a I saw that hiro is on Akuma Island. So I went on a river boat and I drove to Akuma Island. So I saw that hiro is in an old, abandoned, warehouse that looked old and it looked like it was 1st built in 1954. So, I saw hiro just entering and I thought about surprising him by saying BOO. So, when I did that, hiro startled and said to me "(Y/N), WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Then I said "I wanted to help you." Then hiro said "(Y/N), this place is unsafe, I don't want you to get hurt!" When hiro said that, instead of making me leave, he actually held my hand, TIGHTLY! When we entered into the main part of the warehouse, hiro put me somewhere safe and told me "Stay here (Y/N), and if the villain wants to attack or hurt me, don't sacrifice yourself for me ok?" I said "Ok."
Le time skip
Hiros POV (point of view.)
When me and the gang were fighting, we found out that the person who blew up the building was yokai! =-O :O So, when yokai won against honey lemon, gogo tomago, fred, wasabi, and Baymax, yokai started to beat up and attack me now. Then later, I was pinned to a pole and yokai started to shoot me with a high tech gun. Then, all of a sudden, (Y/N) sacrificed herself and yokai shot her instead.
(Y/N) POV (point of view.)
When I saw that yokai was about to KILL hiro, I just had to do something, so I jumped in front of yokai and my vision got blurry and black. Then hiro said "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Are you ok? No, no ,no, no, NO! Why did you do that (Y/N)?" I said, with tears rolling down my cheeks. Then (Y/N) woke up and she said "I wanted to show that I love you and I care for you hiro." Then hiro said "B-but what am I going to do with out you?" Then I said "Just live, for me, for tadashi, ok? Look," I put my hand on Hiros cheek and said "Don't cry hiro, I will be with you, up in heaven."
Hiros point of view
When (Y/N) eyes were about to close, I tried to save her the best that I can. Then I said "No, (Y/N), wake up, WAKE UP PLEASE!!!" But nothing happened. I just heard the absence of her beating heart. Then I began to cry instantly and I screamed "WHY DID THIS HAD TO HAPPEN TO (Y/N)?! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!! HOW COME THE PEOPLE THAT I CARE FOR ALWAYS DIES?! MY PARENTS, TADASHI, OLD BAYMAX, AND NOW (Y/N)!!!!!!!" After that, I started crying and I noticed that the rest of the group has left and I thought of the song Carolina by parmalee. Its hard to understand the way I'm living And I know she is never coming home. But I miss her pretty smile And she not coming back in a while. Then I held (Y/N) in my arms and I cried until my tears were dry. Then I carried her bridal style to outside and I said I miss you (Y/N). Then I kissed her cold, damp lips and I said I love you. Hoping she would hear me from above. Like an angel. The end.