I want you back [2]

I hope y'all ain't mad that I made a part.2. Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-I want you back by Jackson 5 (Just a reminder.)
Hiros point of view
When the meeting with me, glitch, and (Y/N) was done, I told glitch "Ok, glitch, listen, if you hurt (Y/N), I WILL come and I WILL get (Y/N) back, understand?" Then he said "Yes. But why would I want to hurt my shawty? I'm not like that!" Then I said "Ok, bye glitch." I still don't trust him. I think glitch is abusive towards (Y/N). ~Time skip~ When I was walking near glitches house (I was not stalking), I heard sudden sounds of yelling and screaming. I was curious about those sounds, so I quietly walked up to the window and I can't believe what was happening in there, glitch was yelling at (Y/N) and he punched her in the stomach. I couldn't hold it any longer, I broke in (In a good way) and I screamed "WHY WOULD YOU HURT (Y/N)?! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT GLITCH!" Then he said "OH LOOK, HERE'S MR.SAVIOR! LET'S GIVE HIM A NICE WELCOME! SHALL WE?" Then I said "THAT DOESN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION! WHY WOULD YOU HURT (Y/N)?!" Then glitch said "BECAUSE, I HAVE A DARK SIDE OK?! EVERYONE DOES!" Then I said " WELL LEAVE! RIGHT NOW!>:-O" Then he left. What a chicken. Anyway, when I went up to (Y/N), I asked "(Y/N), why was glitch like that to you?" Then she gave me a sad answer.
(Y/N)'s point of view
When hiro asked me why glitch was like that to me, I said "Because he has this problem where he is all nice and sweet for a couple of minutes, but then he can beat me to a pulp. I'm so sorry abut glitch hiro. I feel like an idiot for trusting him." Then hiro said "No, don't feel that way. You aren't an idiot. Listen, would you like to be my girlfriend again (Y/N)?" I was so happy that he asked that! Then I answered with tears of joy in my eyes "Why did you even ask?" Of course I would like to!" Then me and hiro kissed each other softly. But after a couple of minutes, me and hiro pushed away and hiro said "Come with me." Then me and hiro lived happily ever after, without glitch. Don't worry, this book is not done.