Thinking out loud

I promise, cross my heart hope to die a thousand needles in my eye, that this one shot is much MUCH more happier than the previous one. Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-Thinking out loud by ed sheeran
When you're legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?
Darlin' I will
Be lovin you
Till were seventy
Baby my heart
Could still fall as hard
At twenty three
I'm thinkin bout how
People fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Me I fall in love with you every single day
I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now
Take me into your lovin arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right were we are
Hiros point of view
When I was at the lucky cat cafe, I thought about going to (Y/N)'s house to, Y'know, have a good time with her. Anyway, I went out of my room, I asked aunt cass if I could go to (Y/N)'s house. Luckily, she said yes. So, I went to (Y/N)'s house and I knocked on the front door. She opened it and she said "Oh, hey hiro! Why are you here?" I said "I just thought about, well, Y'know, going to the park with you. Is that ok?" Then she said "Yeah hiro! Just let me get dressed." Then I waited for (Y/N) to get dressed. ~Time skip~ When me and (Y/N) walked to a bench in the park, me and (Y/N) was just admiring the sky. Then I told (Y/N) "Y'know (Y/N), I will be lovin you for a long time?" Then she said "Really? Why thank you for saying that hiro!" Then I said "Your welcome!" Then we sat together for a couple of minutes. Then I thought about having some romance. So, I began to touch (Y/N)'s hand and gently stroking it. I feel like I fall in love with (Y/N) every day. Then, I decided to hold (Y/N) close. Then, (Y/N) said "Thank you hiro for this time with you. I really needed it." Then I asked "Why?" Then she said "Because I was really bored. I felt boredom." Then, I slowly leaned in and I kissed (Y/N). She was startled at first, but then she kissed back and she put her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her waist. Then when we let go slowly, (Y/N) put her head on my chest. Then I said "I love you (Y/N)." Then she said "I love you too hiro." Then I thought to myself 'Maybe we found love right here.' Then, after like 5-6 minutes, we went back home. End.