Leave (Get out)

Hello my friends! Ok, the girl that hiro is, well, with is from a book that I read. Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-Leave (get out) by jojo
I've been waiting all day for ya babe
So won't cha come & sit & talk to me?
And tell me how were gonna be together always
Hope you know that when it's late at night
I Hold on to my pillow tight
And think of how you promised me forever
(I never thought that anyone)
Could make me feel this way
(Now that your here boy all I want)
Is just a chance to say
Get out! (Leave) right now
It's the end of you and me
It's too late (now) and I can't wait
For you to be gone
'Cause I know about her (who)
And I wonder (why)
How I bought all the lies
You said that you would treat me right
But you was just a waste of time
(Waste of time)
(Y/N)'s point of view
When the bell rang at SFIT, I was SO excited to meet hiro which is my boyfriend! But, he let me down. I saw him with another CHICK?! Yep, it was another snobby teenage girl. Her name was lartha Michelle (If that's your name, pretend it's something else.) But her friends call her pari. So, when hiro walked up to me, he said "Hey (Y/N)!" Then I said in a furious way "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT HIRO?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING TO ME! GREAT AWARD FOR BEING OVERCONFIDENT!!!!>:-O" Then hiro said (Y/N), I'm so sorry for cheating on you! I promise it won't ever happen again!" Then I said in a rather mean and scary way "It's too late to apologize. Just leave!" Then hiro tried to beg me to be happy with him by saying "No, b-but (Y/N)." I then snapped and I YELLED to him "Just leave! I don't want to see your face anymore! Just have fun with pari!" Then he left. I think I heard him sobbing. But I'm not sure. Anyway, when school was done, I FURIOUSLY threw my bookbag to the ground and I stormed to my room. Then I SLAMMED my door and locked it and I screamed in a pillow. After that, I ripped, shredded, torn, threw away, and burned ALL of the photos with me and hiro. Then I decorated my room with complete darkness. I saw hiro trying to call my phone but I denied the call. I also blocked hiro I was so mad! Then I said to myself 'I will either want glitch, Jack, or Anthony. No more hiro!" End. That pari girl is bad!