Bleeding Out

Heyyyy!!!!! I missed this story! So, it's back! I'm sorry it took awhile for this chapter to be made! 😅😅😅 Anyway, its requested by dyingstarinside! Enjoy!
Song- Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons
I'm bleeding out
So if the last thing that I do
Is bring you down
I'll bleed out for you
So I bare my skin
And I count my sins
And I close my eyes
And I take it in
I'm bleeding out
I'm bleeding out for you, for you.

When the day has come
That I've lost my way around
And the seasons stop and hide beneath the ground
When the sky turns gray
And everything is screaming
I will reach inside
Just to find my heart is beating

Y/N's POV
   These past couple of weeks hasn't been the kindest to my boyfriend, Hiro. He's been acting.........sad? He's been sad and depressed lately. He doesn't do cute lovey-dovey things like before. Instead he's been responding to me in quick answers like 'sure' 'fine' 'whatever' and 'I don't care.' What's wrong with him?

What if he's cheating on me? No, he can't do that, could he? He has been suspicious lately. :/

What is he hiding from me?! WHAT?!

   Once Hiro went into Aunt Cass's cafe, I wanted to know what's been going on. I want answers of his personal life! I just hope he'll trust me. I'm his girlfriend! He will trust me with anything! Right? Right. 

   "Hey Hiro." I called to him when he was sitting on his bed, alone. "Hey Y/N." Okay, where do I begin? Maybe I should start slow at first, to not pressure him too much. "So, how's life? I mean, you haven't said much lately. You've been distant." He didn't respond to what I said, just looking away.

   "Hiro, if something's wrong, you can tell me anything. I'm your girlfriend for crying out loud!" His facial expression went from blank to furious with what I said. "I don't have to tell you EVERYTHING in my life! It's stupid." He slumped back down on his bed, sulking.

   "So you're not going to tell me what's been wrong lately?" He was silent, not responding. I decided to give up on talking to him, if he wasn't going to talk to me at all. "Fine. I see how it is." I turned my back on him until I heard him yell out, "Wait!"

   I decided to listen to him, see what he wanted to say. "I just have had a rough few days. It's been tough, with trying to keep our relationship, trying to stay in SFIT, it's been rough lately (Y/N). I've been stressed out. But I know you've felt neglected, you've felt left out by how I've been treating you lately, but if I have to, I'll bleed out for you (Y/N)."

   I felt touched by what he said. "Now I understand Hiro. But if you're ever struggling, I'm always here to help you out. I'm here to always help you. Okay?" He gave a small, reassuring smile at me. "Alright, thank you (Y/N)." "You're welcome Hiro. Now cheer up a bit! Being depressing isn't good."

End.

Sorry that chapter took many years! But it's finished.