Steal my girl

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I didn't update in a while but I've been busy because I'm in Florida now for vacation. I saw an actual rainbow here! Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-Steal my girl by one direction
She be my queen
Since we were 16
We want the same things,
We dream the same dreams,
Alright, alright
I got it all
Cause she is the one
Her mum calls me love,
Her dad calls me son
Alright, alright...
I know, I know, I know for sure
Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one cause she belongs to me
Hiros point of view
I'm glad that (Y/N) is my girlfriend because she is everything that I could ask for. Her parents are nice to me and (Y/N) isn't a crazy fangirl. So, when me and (Y/N) was walking to 7-11 (A/N that's my favorite convenient store), I heard men whistling and hollering at (Y/N). Like, they wanted (Y/N) to be there's. Then I kissed (Y/N)'s nose and I whispered "You're mine (Y/N). Never forget that." Then she said "I won't hiro and I love you." Then I said "I love you too." Then we entered into 7-11. When we were in there, I told (Y/N) that I needed to go to the bathroom and I went.
(Y/N)'s point of view
When hiro went to the bathroom, I decided to just roam around here but when I was walking, I saw someone who looked liked he is Korean. He had a colorful outfit on and when I decided to just walk away, he said "Hey, are ya lost girl? Name's glitch. Member of the DCI, dance central intelligence. What's your name?" Then I said "(Y/N)." Then he said "(Y/N)...what a beautiful name. Do u have a boyfriend?" Then I said "Y-yes . His name is hiro. Perhaps you've heard of him." Then glitch said "You're the girlfriend of HIRO?! C'mon baby, I'm better than him! I mean like, I have good looks and he doesn't! Why would you fall for a guy like that?!" I said "I love him because he isn't rude and a little disrespectful weasel." Then I heard Hiros voice and hiro said "(Y/N), who is this?" Then I said "He's glitch. Glitch said that I deserve better. Hint hint?" Then hiro said to glitch "Ok glitch, I know you like (Y/N) cause she's beautiful but you're not taking her away from me." Then glitch said to hiro "Pfft, fine! Be that way then! But (Y/N) does like me because I have a sexy chest and a good looks." When glitch said that, I saw that glitch ripped his shirt in half to show his chest and abs. Then glitch punched hiro in the jaw and then they began fighting. I ended the fight by yelling "STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!>:-0" Then they stopped and glitch said "Whatever. Bye hiro>:-(. Bye (Y/N) :-*" Glitch gave me a kiss on the cheek and he left. I whispered "Good riddance." And then I smacked hiro on the lips. When we pulled away slowly, I said to hiro "I love you hiro. I will never ever dump you...ever." Then hiro said "Thank you (Y/N) and I love you too. Now c'mon, we got gummy bears, slurpees, and hot dogs to buy!" Then we had an unforgettable time together. End. So, what do you think of this chapter? Stephanie (which is me) will now have fun at Florida. Bye!