It makes me ill

Ok, to give you some pointers, the dude that your with after you broke up with hiro is from the video game Dance Central 2 & 3. If you want to look up the dude's name after this chapter, do it! Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-it makes me ill by*Nsync
It makes me ill
To you will
Love and attention at his will
And you can't imagine how it makes me feel
To see you with him
Oh, it makes me ill
To see you will
Love and attention at his will
And you can't imagine how it makes me feel
To see you with him
Hiros point of view
When I was sitting with honey lemon, gogo tomago, wasabi, Baymax, and fred, I saw (Y/N) with her new boyfriend named glitch. I really was jealous. Then (Y/N) said "Hey hiro!" Then I said "Oh, um, hey, (Y/N). How is glitch?" Then she said "Oh, um, he's nice. But I still love you hiro." Then I said "Really?!" Then (Y/N) said "Yeah! Why did you say really like that?" Then I said "Because I think that glitch is way better for you than me. I mean like, he's a very good dancer and I'm just a student at SFIT. So, bye. I-I hope you have a good time with him." Then she said "Hiro." Then glitch came and he said "(Y/N), I have a great idea what we can do tonight! How about if me and you have a date at 6:00? Like, at the lucky cat cafe?" Then she said "Yes. I guess." Then he said "Great! See you then!" Then I said "Well, bye (Y/N). I hope your date goes good." Then I walked back to the lucky cat cafe. Depressing like.
(Y/N)'s point of view
When it was 6:00, I walked to the lucky cat cafe to have my date with glitch. But I do miss hiro. Anyway, when I walked to the lucky cat cafe, I saw glitch sitting there and he said "Hey (Y/N), do you want to start the date?" Then I said "Um, yeah. Sure." Then he said "Oh wait! I have to go get something! Be right back!" Then glitch ran out. Then I thought about meeting hiro at his room. So, I walked up the stairs and I saw hiro in his room and I said "Hiro? It's (Y/N)." Then he said "Oh, hey. Where's glitch?" Then I said "He's getting something. But, I wanted to say that I love you. And I want to be your girlfriend again hiro." Then hiro said "Is it ok if I kiss you?" Then I said "Yes. I would love to do that." Then hiro got up and he leaned in and he kissed me softly and then he began to wrap his arms around my waist. I immediately kissed back and then I wrapped my arms around his neck and I started to play with his hair a little bit. Then I heard glitch entering into Hiros room and he saw me and hiro kissing and he hollered out "How DARE you kiss my girlfriend hiro! Your NOT taking her away from me!!!!" Then me and hiro pulled away right away and then glitch punched hiro in the face. Then hiro said "Dude! What the hell?!" Then I said "Just stop fighting!" Then glitch grabbed my wrist tightly and he said "(Y/N), your coming with me!" Then I said "No!" Then glitch told hiro "You'll pay for this!!!!" Then I was pulled firmly and I heard hiro say "No! (Y/N), come back!" Then I was out of the lucky cat cafe, into glitches house. The end? Tell me if I should make a part 2. So, bye!