Simple and clean

Hello everybody! This was requested by @stephaniemariehoch. Anyway, enjoy!:-)
Song-Simple and clean by Utada Hikari
You're giving me, too many things
Lately, you're all I need
You smiled at me and said,
"Don't get me wrong, I love you
But does that mean that I have too meet you're father?"
When we are older, you'll understand
What I meant
When I said no
Is I don't think life is quite that simple
When you walk away,
You don't hear me say
Please, oh baby,
Don't go
Simple and clean is the way you're making me feel tonight
It's hard to let it go
(Y/N)'s point of view
Today is my 16th birthday. Yay! But, hiro is giving me like, 1001 things! I don't want a lot of stuff! I just wanted (F/M)(Favorite movie), candy, and hiros love! Geez, then I said "Hiro, why are you, giving me all of this stuff?" Then he said "Because, I want to make your birthday nice." Then I said "Well, all I want is just (F/M), candy, and your love hiro." Then he said "Aww, that was nice (Y/N). But, I SPENT ALL THAT MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!!!!:( I'M SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!:0 :O" Then when hiro was waking away in embarrassment, I firmly grasped on his arm and I said "No, don't go hiro. You're not stupid." Then he asked "Well, since I love you, does that mean that I have to meet your father?" Then I said "No, it won't be simple." Then hiro kissed me and he said "I love you (Y/N)." Then I said "I love you too." Then we held each other's hands and I thought too myself 'You made me feel simple and clean tonight hiro.' End. This song is on the kingdom hearts intro.