Missin' You

A/N-Behold, the 50th chapter of this book after 8 years! I can't believe I started writing this fanfic at 13. Now I'm 21. I've also decided to continue writing on here because my Wattpad writing is almost 10 years old! In honor of it, for the next chapter, I'll choose a song from 2015, because that's when this book was first made.

Song-Missin' You by Trey Songz

I miss the way you kiss,
Miss the way you wear them heels and make it switch.
Miss the way your hair blows in the wind.
And I miss you stayin here 'til the mornin,
Miss the way you put on your makeup.
Miss the way you love me too much.
It's everything about you baby.
Wanna know where you been lately.

Do you go out?
Do you still live at your old house?
Do you got somebody new in your life?
Cuz I can't get you out of my mind.

And I wanna erase,
But I can't stop seein' your face.
And every girl I try to replace you with.
Why can't I get over it?
Simply cuz I can't

I can't stop missin you. (can't stop)
Wish I was there with you. (with you)
I can't stop missin you.
No, no, no, no.
I can't stop missin you. (can't stop)
Wish I was there with you. (with you)
I can't stop missin you.
No, no, no, no.

Hiro's POV

It's been several months since my awful breakup with Y/N. We first started dating in 2015, a year after my adventure with forming Big Hero 6 and the Callahan drama. But now I have my own personal problems, that'd be without Y/N. I keep looking at my old photos of me with her. When we first started dating, when we overcame all of the obstacles that we were faced with. But she caught me cheating, and she won't come back. So all I have left is just these photos still on my phone and still around my room.

"Hey Hiro! You look super down. Is it because of your breakup with Y/N?" I heard Aunt Cass ask me. "Yeah. I miss her, a lot. But I screwed up. I cheated on her. And now she won't come back."  Aunt Cass looks at me, wishing she'd help me out. Then she left my room, and I just dwelled on the past. A past that can't come back. I just miss Y/N so much! Why did I have to screw up like that?! I put my head on my desk, regretting what I did to her.

"Hey, Hiro! I have an idea! What if you try to date someone else? To kinda keep Y/N off of your mind?" I heard Aunt Cass suggest to me. "Who could honestly replace her?" I asked Cass. "Well, there's someone that goes here sometimes that's around your age. Her name is Amber. She seems sweet. You should get to know her! I actually see her now! Wanna meet her?" I  was reluctant to say yes, but what could I have said to her? I got up off of my chair, and I walked down the steps to the Lucky Cat Cafe, seeing the girl she mentioned.

"Amber! Here is my son, Hiro! Hiro, here is Amber. She's a regular customer here." Amber got up to shake my hand, going, "Hello Hiro! I'm Amber. I saw you when you first showcased your microbots! It was so cool!" I immediately liked this girl, she liked the similar things that I was into. Amber can even play the saxophone very well. She said that she's been learning it since she was 8. Me and Amber got in a conversation that lasted HOURS on end throughout the night!

After us talking with one another, she left to go back home, and then I realized that during that long conversation with Amber, I didn't even think about Y/N once. I don't want to be over her. But would constantly rereading her texts, seeing her old photos, be an unhealthy obsession of mine?" I just don't know what to think of all of this. I do like Amber now. But I still can't keep my mind off of Y/N. I just miss her still. End. Eh, it was quite short. But I tried!