I'll be there for you

Hello everyone! Sorry I didn't update. But, like b4, I was busy AND my phone was low. You and hiro are 29 years old. Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-I'll be there for you by bon jovi
I guess this time you're really leaving
I heard you're suitcase say goodbye
And as my broken heart lies bleeding
You say true love, it's suicide
You say you've cried a thousand rivers
And now you're swimming for the shore
You left me drowning in my tears
And you won't save me anymore
I pray to god that you'll give me one more chance, girl
I'll be there for you
These 5 words I swear to you
When you breathe,
I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
I'd steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what love can do
I'll be there for you
Hiros point of view
When I was watching t.v., I noticed that (Y/N), my wife, hasn't spoken lately today. So, I went up to mine and (Y/N)'s room but then something made me confused, I noticed that (Y/N) isn't here! I exited the house and I screamed" (Y/N)! (Y/N) PLEASE, ANSWER ME!!" When I didn't hear anything, I got worried so I went back into the house, I called honey lemon and when she picked it up, she said "Yes hiro, what is it?" I said in a nervous voice "(Y-Y/N) is g-g-gone." I broke down into tears and honey lemon said "Hey, it's ok hiro. Here, I'll help you. Do you know where she went?" I said "N-no." Honey lemon said "Mm, ok. Hiro, I will help you find (Y/N). Ok? As a matter in fact, I will call the others to help you. Ok?" Then I said "O-ok." Then I hung up. ~Le timeskip~ When I was looking for (Y/N), I saw that she was kidnapped by yokai! =-O :O So, I sneaked and I attacked yokai by using my martial arts talent. Then I rescued (Y/N) and (Y/N) said "Thank you for saving me hiro. I promise I won't leave you again." Then I whispered to (Y/N) "Your welcome and thank you for not leaving me like that again. But, why?" Then (Y/N) said in a sad way "I-I was just so...tiered of the same old thing every single day. I try to make romance to you and you always tell me to buzz off because you were always buzy. So that's why I ran off. I wanted to find a life where I can have romantic dates and kisses all of the time." I felt tears well up in my eyes but then (Y/N) said "C'mon hiro, let's go home." But right when we exited the place, it started to rain but then I said "I love you wifey (A/N-That's you , don't worry) . And that's why I'm gonna do this." I leaned down and I kissed (Y/N)'s lips soft and slow. I put my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my neck. When it was 7 minutes, I saw a flash in the corner of my eye and honey lemon took a picture of our of our kiss! She then said "Aww. Hiro kissed (Y/N)! So cute!:)" I heard fred whistle and wasabi said "Let's go." Me and the others went and I thought to myself 'That was the best kiss in the rain ever' End. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So Romantic! :-)