When I was your man

Warning: Glitch bullying coming. If you don't like, don't read.Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-When I was your man by bruno mars
Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down
Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name
And it all just sounds like
Uh...uh...uh
Hmmm too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you too every party
Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby is dancing,
But she's dancing with another man
Hiros point of view
When me and (Y/N) broke up, I was stupid. Because now, I have no one to turn to when I'm down. So, I'm just chit chatting with my friends but then, gogo tomago said "Hey, did any of you hear about (Y/N)'s new boyfriend?" That name just makes me wanna cry. But then honey lemon said "OMG YES! I HEARD THAT HE'S LIKE, SO HOT!" Then when the front doors opened, a tall, African American man said "Everybody listen, one of the members of the DCI (Dance Central intelligence) is coming here. I want all of you to treat him good. And I betcha that the girls will LOVE him!" Then, the newbie entered into SFIT. The girls RAN to him! He had black hair with a purple streak in it, he had a half tucked in purple short sleeve shirt, black jeans that are folded up to the bottom half of his legs, and purple shoes. I heard him saying "Hello everyone! My name is glitch. I'm from Korea. And I'm a really good dancer." Then I heard girls screaming "I WANT YOUR BODY GLITCH!" And "YOUR SO HOT BABY! BE MINE FOREVER!" Then his security said "Shoo. Scat. Get away." Then professor Callahan said "Well, glitch, since you are part of the DCI. You get to enter into my class." THAT'S NOT FAIR! HOW COME I HAD TO WORK TO ENTER INTO THE SFIT BUT GLITCH DOESN'T?! THAT'S JUST STUPID! Then glitch said "Thank you Mr. Um, Callahan. I really appreciate it! :-)" Then class started. Wow...how exciting...I'm in the same class with the snob. (I was actually sarcastic). ~ Le time skip~ When class was done, hallelujah, I exited but then I thought of something, I will at least try to talk to (Y/N). Yeah, I'll do that. When I was heading to (Y/N)'s class, I heard cheering. 'Hm, wonder why there cheering.' Then, I saw something that made my eyes blurry with tears, I saw that glitch gave (Y/N) a promise ring, flowers, chocolates, etc..etc..etc. (Y/N) doesn't look so enthused. She actually looks sorta scared and shocked at the same time. Because Y'know, a person giving you all of those gifts on their very 1st day of school is weird. But then, glitch began to dance with (Y/N)?! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Then, when I was about to walk away in sorrow, glitch KISSED (Y/N)!!!! ON THE LIPS!!!! I saw that (Y/N) slapped glitch on the face, I think she also left a red mark on his cheek. But then, (Y/N) yelled at glitch like 1 centimeter away from his face. Then when I enterd there, I sat near to jack frost and hiccup then I asked them "Hey, what happened?" Then Jack frost said "(Y/N) was mad at glitch because glitch kissed her even thought (Y/N) barely knows him." Then when (Y/N) kicked glitch in the stomach, glitch fell and he began too cry. Then I heard Johanna (if that's your name, pretend it's something else) saying "Aww, poor baby. Here, maybe you should lie down!" Johanna shoved glitches head into the floor by his hair and then johannas friend named megan Michelle began to kick glitches ribs. I heard him yelp in pain. Then a group began to form, screaming 'BEAT HIS LITTLE BODY INTO THE GROUND!' When I saw blood spewing out of his cut lip, I just HAD to do something! So, I ran out and I looked through glitches folder until I found the DCI phone number, when I called them, a person said "Hello, this is Rasa, the leader of the DCI, how may I help you?" Then I said "Ok, um, Rasa, your agent named glitch, he's getting bullied." Then Rasa said "Oh no! Well, um, here, do you want me to get the other members of the DCI to pick him up?" Then I said "Y-yes. Just hurry." Then Rasa said "Ok, thank you for telling me. We'll be there in 10 minutes sharp. Good bye." Then I said good bye to him and I ran back to the classroom with the bullies. While I was waiting, I saw (Y/N) starring back to the violence in horror. I held (Y/N) in my arms and i rubbed circles on her back. Before the DCI got glitch, I heard a blonde jockey named zac saying "Get rid of that little Asian!" I saw that Jack frost said "Stop attacking him!" Then Rita (If that's your name, pretend it's something else.) said "SHUT UP SNOWMAN!" Then I saw that Linda said to Florence "Do it! Do it! Hit him again!" Then glitch got a black eye. Then a dude named Alex was video taping it then he said "Bust his head!" Then after zoe (If that's your name, pretend it's something else.) said to rape glitch after slitting his throat, the DCI FINALLY came! Then a tall, white lady named Ms. Aubrey said "Oh my gosh glitch! What happened to you?!" Then hiccup said "Ok, now, um, those total buttmonkeys named Johanna, linda, Florence, megan, zac, rita, alex, and zoe was bullying glitch." Then a woman named taye said "Y'all better watch out because you all are messing around with the DCI!" Then a girl named lima said "Ok, who called us up here?" Then I stood up and I said "I called the DCI to get glitch ma'am." Then a tall, African American man named mo said "Thank you for calling us up here because if you didn't, gosh, who knows what would've happened to glitch." Then the DCI took glitch back and they punished the bullies. Then (Y/N) said "Are we back together?" Then I kissed (Y/N)'s lips and I said "Yes. I love you (Y/N)." Then (Y/N) kissed back and she said "I love you too hiro. Forever and ever." Then we walked out, holding each other's hands. End. I hope y'all ain't mad of what happened to glitch. Words: 1152 words.