How could I want more

Hello everyone! Ok, next week, I'll be kinda busy. Do u know why? The reason why it's bcuz next week, me and my family has to pack for the Florida trip for the 4th of July weekend. We will stay there for 6 days. Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-how could I want more by Jamie Lynn spears
Lying in the green grass
Underneath the blue sky
Looking at a good man
Who oughta be the right guy
He's got the kinda heart that
Any girl would die for
So, how could I want more?
How could I want more?
Treats me like a princess
Let's me have it my way
I can he's hanging
On every word that I say
All he does is love me
Swears that's what he's here for
So, how could I want more?
How could I want more?
(Y/N)'s point of view
When I was hanging out with hiro on top a grassy hill, me and him were talking about EVERYTHING! Like, I was telling my secrets and he told his. The only one I didn't tell is that I have a crush on hiro. But, I knew that eventually I would tell him. I was thinking about how nice hiro really is. Like, he's got a good soul, he treats me like a princess, and he let's me buy what I want to buy. He's never selfish. And he takes care of me really well. When me and hiro left the hill, we decided to have a date at 8:00. Hiro asked "Where do you want to go to (Y/N)?" Then I said "How about, olive garden (if you don't like olive garden, pretend you chose another romantic restaurant.) I mean like, it's romantic. And they have good food." Then hiro said "Ok, (Y/N). See you then!" Hiro kissed my cheek and he ran back to his house. I went to mine and I got prepared for the date. ~le time skip~ When I was done getting ready, I looked at my reflection with a mirror. I wore a fancy golden gown, gold high heels, big hoop earrings, and a little bit of makeup. I then waited for hiro. A couple of minutes later, hiro went in and he looked handsome. He had a fancy tuxedo, black shiny shoes, and he had a handkerchief in his top right pocket folded up. Hiro told me "You look beautiful, (Y/N)." I blushed when hiro kissed my hand and I said to hiro "Thank you hiro. You don't look to bad yourself." Then hiro said "Your welcome. Oh, and I told aunt cass that I'm having a date with you and she gave me some money for you and I too spend." I asked "How much did she give you?" Hiro said "She gave me $40.57." Then I said "Ok, let's go." I got my phone and purse and we left. When we saw the restaurant that I chose, we entered there and a young lady said "Hello, customers! I will lead you to you're table that you will sit at." The table was really romantic. There wasn't any baby's crying and mom's yelling.There was a vase of red roses in the middle and hiro said "This is a good choice to eat at (Y/N). It's really romantic." Then I said " Thank you hiro. I really appreciate it." Then the lady ordered our food. ~ Time skip~ When me and hiro was done eating our fancy dinner, I said "Hiro, do you want to hear something?" Then he said "Yes, (Y/N). What is it?" I took a deep breath and I said "Ok, hiro. I, well, ever since I met you, I, I have a crush on you. I know it sounds stupid, but, but I just do." Then when I left the restaurant, hiro said "Wait!" Then I turned to him and he said "I like you too (Y/N). It's not stupid. I'm happy you said that." Then I pulled him to my level and I kissed him. Hiro responded back by kissing me back. He put his arms around my lower back while I put one arm around his torso and I put my other arm around his neck, brushing his hair with my finger tips. We let go later and I looked deeply into Hiros chocolate, brown eyes and I said "I love you hiro." Then he pulled me close to his chest and he whispered to my ear "I love you too (Y/N). Forever and always." Then me and hiro hugged for awhile and I thought too myself 'With Hiros live, how bad can it be?'End. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! So romantic!