Best love song

Hello everyone! Can't you believe it? This is the 17th chapter of my book! So, thanx for the support! Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-Best love song by t-pain ft chris Brown
Turn off the bass, turn off the trouble
I'm about to take you to a whole other level!
Dj turn off what you're playing
I want the whole club to hear what I'm saying!
Because this girl means so much to me,
And now we're on the floor and she touching me,
And if I wanna take her home,
It's gotta be better than what they do on the radio!
It's gotta be the crunkest
It's gotta be the loudest
It's gotta be the best, the best love song
She ever heard in her life
I gotta tell her how I feel
I gotta let her hear, the best love song
She ever heard in her life
No need for me to write it,
I just gotta picture her smiling,
And If you feel that way,
Go ahead and kiss your baby
Now we've got the whole stadium in love like
Hiros point of view
When me and (Y/N) was at high school prom, I wanted to tell her how I feel because, well, I have a crush on (Y/N). She doesn't know it. She probably likes someone like glitch because he has good looks, a good dancing career, and he has firm abs. I always felt jealous of him. Anyway, when they were playing LOUD music, I had to confess my feelings to (Y/N). So, I went up to the dj and I asked him if he could turn off the music. He said yes. Then when he turned off the music, I heard people say "Hey, what happened to the MUSIC?!" Then the DJ said "Everyone, listen. Hiro hamada wanted to turn off the music because he wanted to make an announcement tonight." Then the dj let me walk up to the microphone and I said "Ok, this is *chuckels* awkward, but I wanted to say something from my heart. There's this girl that I want to confess my feelings to. Her name is (Y/N) (L/N) (Last name). She is the most beautiful, gorgeous, loyal girl I have ever met. I've had a crush on her ever since I 1st saw her beautiful face. I know she probably doesn't like me back. But, I just wanted to tell my feelings about her. I wish I could become her boyfriend and eventually her groom. So, that's it. now, I'm gonna sing (Y/N)'s favorite love song." When I was done singing, the crowd went wild! :-) I could tell (Y/N) was blushing like crazy! So, I walked up to her and I asked her "(Y/N), is it ok, if you would like to take the honor, to officially, become my girlfriend." I was nervous about (Y/N)'s answer, but she happily squealed "Yes!" Then I leaned down and I kissed her. I heard some fangirls pitch a little baby fit like if they didn't get there cake or candy. But that doesn't matter right now. What matters is (Y/N). Beautiful (Y/N). End. I was literally blushing when I made this chapter!