My first kiss

Hello everyone! I'm so happy! Do u know why? This book has 3.03K reads and 208 VOTES! Thanks for the support! Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-My first kiss by 30H!3 ft.kesha
I said No more teachers & no more books
I gotta kiss under the bleachers
Hoping that nobody looked
Lips like liquorice, Tongue like candy
Excuse me miss,
But can I get you out your panties?
In the back of the car,
On the way to the bar
I got you on my lips
(I got you on my lips)
At the foot of the stairs,
With my fingers in you're hair
Baby this is it
She won't ever get enough!
One she gets a little touch
If I had it my way,
Y'know that I'd make her say
Ooooooooh,
Ooooooooh
Hiros point of view
When 2nd period was done at SFIT, I went up to (Y/N) and I asked her "Hey, (Y/N), do want to go somewhere with me?" Then she said "Um, y-yes hiro. Where to?" Then I said "Well, I can't show you where if you're still holding your books! Here, put them in you're locker." Then she put them in her locker and when she went up to me, I held on to her hand and I said "Follow me. Believe me. You'll like the view." Then we walked up to the roof of SFIT and I heard (Y/N) gasp in surprise and I asked her "Do you like it?" Then she turned her head to me and she said "I-I love it! Thank you hiro for bringing me up here, but, why?" Then me and (Y/N) sat down and I said "Well, I just wanted to have some time with you. That's all." Then she said "Um, ok hiro. Can we have a nice chat?" Then I said "Yeah, sure!" Then we chatted for 14 minutes and when we stopped talking , we sat in awkward silence for a couple of minutes but then I said "Hey, um, (Y/N). Is it ok if I do something?" Then she said "Ok, what is it?" Then I leaned down and I kissed (Y/N) gently. I put my hands in her (H/L) (Hair length) hair and I twisted my fingers in it. She put her hands on my neck and when I was beginning to kiss deeper, honey lemon, fred, baymax, gogo tomago, and wasabi FOUND us kissing! I was hoping they wouldn't find us! Then, wasabi said "Hiro, why are you kissing (Y/N) on the rooftop?! And when did you come up here?!" I responded in a nervous voice "Well, I went up here to have some time to spend with (Y/N). And we went up here after 2nd period." Then gogo tomago said "Well, can you 2 lovebirds come down here? You're teachers and us has been worried sick!" Then I spoke up and said "Ok, I'm sorry! I won't sneak with (Y/N) again! Please don't punish me!" Then Baymax said "Hiro is an adolescent in puberty. He has powerful new urges that he might encounter. Like for example, hiro having his 1st kiss with (Y/N). Which he appears to be embarrassed and happy at the moment." Great, now I feel even more embarrassed! So, me and (Y/N) walked down the stairs to go to our classroom and that's when I promised to myself 'I will never sneak with (Y/N) again!' End. It's so funny and embarrassing at the same time! I hope y'all enjoyed it! :-)