Nobody

Warning:Small fluff scene coming. If u don't like, don't read. Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-nobody by keith sweat ft.Athena cage
I want the night, for me and you
So come here baby, and let me do it to you
Don't be afraid, cause I won't bite
I promise to give it to you
Just the way you like
And who can love you like me (Nobody)
Who can s-- you like me (Nobody)
Who can lay your body down (nobody)
Nobody baby (Nobody)
And who can treat you like me (Nobody)
And who can give you what you need (Nobody)
And who can do you all night long(Nobody)
Nobody baby(Nobody)
(Y/N)'s point of view
When I was at Hiros house, it was my 18th birthday. We were watching the movie 'Friday the 13th' and then, I saw that hiro turned off the t.v. and I asked "Hey, hiro, why did you turn off the t.v.?" Then he said "I wanted to have a good time with you (Y/N). I want to make your birthday memorable." Then I said "Um, o-ok h-Hiro. How?" Then he leaned down and whispered in my ear "I want to have a little fun with you gorgeous. For the rest of the night." I blushed and I said "Um, I think I'm speechless." Then hiro said "C'mon (Y/N), nobody can love you like me. Here, let's go to my bedroom." Then we went up the stairs and hiro closed the door and locked it so that nobody could disturb. I asked Hiro "What if tadashi or aunt cass find out? I don't want to get in trouble!" Then he kissed my forehead to make me less worried and he said in a soothing voice "Don't worry about them. Tadashi is having a date with honey lemon and aunt cass is grocery shopping. We're alone. Don't worry." Then he started too kiss me HARD. He put his hands on my waist and I put mine in his fluffy, black hair and I rubbed it. Then hiro went down and he started to kiss my neck slowly. He put his hands under my shirt and he started to play with by bra straps a little bit. Then when hiro was done doing that act, he slowly took off his shirt and he planted his lips on mine. He let go 5 minutes later and he whispered into my ear "Just remember (Y/N), nobody can treat you like me." Then we fell asleep in each other's arms and I thought to myself 'Nobody can take your place hiro. Your mine forever.' End. *Sighs dreamy like* that was so romantic.:-) I hope y'all liked it. I know I did.