Anytime you need a friend

Hello everyone! Ok, the reason why I haven't updated in a while is because my family is getting ready to move soon to Florida. Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-Anytime you need a friend by Mariah Carey
If you're lonely,
And need a friend
And troubles seem like,
They never end
Just remember,
To keep your faith
Love will be there
To light the way
Anytime you need a friend
I will be here
You'll Never be alone again
So don't you fear
Even if you're miles away
I'm by your side
So don't you ever be lonely
Love will make it all right
(Y/N)'s point of view
When I was at the lucky cat cafe doing, y'know, just relaxing, I noticed that hiro is sitting on a crate all by himself. Poor thing. So, I walked up to hiro and I said "Greetings hiro." Lol, that sounded stupid!:( Then hiro said "Oh, hey (Y/N)." Hiro had the biggest frown I think anyone could ever see in mankind. So, I said "Ok, hiro, I know you're sad over what happened to tadashi, but I think you should just buck up and take it like a man. No offense." He just snarled and hiro turned away from me. Then I said "I know you're lonely, hiro, but maybe I can do something to help. Like you know, um, uh, like let you know that I'll always be there for you." Then hiro says "Thank you (Y/N)." Then he held me on my waist and I hugged back. Then hiro did what was surprising, he kissed me...ON THE LIPS!!!!!! Ohmygosh Ohmygosh Ohmygosh. Then hiro looked bug eyed and he let go...blushing like crazy. Then hiro said "Omg (Y/N), I-I'm so sorry I even did that." Then I said "No. Don't feel that way hiro. Just, um, mmmmm....kiss away I guess." Then we had the best time of my life. End. Vote, like, comment!:)