it makes me ill [2]

Hiros point of view
After glitch took (Y/N) out of the lucky cat cafe, I armored up me and Baymax. Then I told Baymax "Baymax, find glitch." Then Baymax scanned the whole city and he said "I have found a match. In that house." Then me and Baymax flew to "That" house.
(Y/N)'s point of view
When glitch took me to his house aggressive like, he let go of me and then he slammed the door and he said to me "I don't know why that hiro kid would even THINK about kissing you. I mean like, doesn't he know that your my girlfriend?! He's so a douchebag!" Then I said "But he is nice." Then he said "But he tried to steal you away from me! So, I will fight BACK!" Then I heard knocking, well, more like banging on the door and then glitch opened the door and guess what? It was hiro! Then glitch said "Who the hell are you?!" Then hiro said "I'm hiro. Now, can you please just give me (Y/N)?!" Then glitch basically said "NO! SHE IS MINE! STAY AWAY FROM ME AND (Y/N)! YOU LITTLE ANT!" Then glitch threw hiro to the ground and I was so panicked. Then hiro said "(Y/N) is my girlfriend. She STILL LOVES ME!!!!" Then glitch said "Pfft. Yeah right!" Then hiro tried to punch glitch but glitch quickly grabbed Hiros fist and then glitch basically kicked hiro in the stomach. Then hiro got angry at glitch and then hiro punched glitch. Then hiro said "I'm better for her." Then glitch got up and he said "I WILL KILL YOU SOON HIRO!!! DO YOU HEAR ME????? KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!" Then glitch ran off and then hiro said "I'm sorry that happened. I'm such a jerk. I just ruin everything!" Then I said "No you don't hiro. Listen, I still love you with all of my heart. I will never let you go again." Then he said "I'm glad to hear that. Now c'mon, we got some gummy bears to buy!" Then me and hiro was back together again. Without glitch. The end.