I want you back

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been partying because my school year is done! WOOOOOOOOOOOO! Remember the dude that was in the chapter's "it makes me ill" pt 1 & 2 named glitch? Well, he strikes again! The picture of the dude at the top shows what glitch looks like. Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-I want you back by Jackson 5
When I had you to myself
I didn't want you around
Those pretty faces always made you
stand out in the crowd
But someone picked you from the bunch
One glance was all it took
Now it's much to late for me to take a second look
Oh baby give me one more chance
(Show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me
(Back in your heart)
Oh darlin' I was blind to let you go
(Let you go baby)
But now since I see you in his arms
(I want you back)
Yes I do now
(I want you back)
Oooh
Oooh baby
(I want you back)
Ya ya ya ya
(I want you back)
Na na na na
Hiro's point of view
When I let (Y/N) go, I was stupid. Because now I'm alone. And when I saw (Y/N) in a park, I thought about forgiving her and she could be back with me. But what I saw almost made me cry. I saw (Y/N) with her new boyfriend named glitch. He was more attractive than me and he was a very popular dancer. But I thought to myself 'Maybe it wouldn't hurt to ask her' So when I went up to her, I said "Hey (Y/N)." Then she turned and she automatically shot a glare to me. Then she said "What do you want hiro? Haven't you hurt me enough already?" Then I said "No, I just want you back. I-I need you (Y/N)! I can't sleep at night! Please, just, become my girlfriend again!" Then (Y/N) said "I feel flattered, but I'm happier with glitch." Then, she left. I thought to myself 'I HAVE TO GET HER BACK! I MISS HER!' Then I thought about going up to glitch which was walking to his house and I went up to him and I said "Hey, glitch! How dare you steal (Y/N) FROM ME! Give her back!" Then glitch said "Uh, NO! Why are you so tempted to steal (Y/N) from me?!" Then I said "Because she's MY girlfriend!" Then glitch punched me in the face so hard that my nose began to bleed. I tried to kick him but he blocked my attack and he kicked me in the stomach. Then, (Y/N) came and she said "Hiro, glitch, what's going on?" Then me and glitch said at the exact same time "HE ATTACKED ME!" Then she said "Ugh, just stop fighting! Please! Hiro, leave glitch alone. Glitch, leave hiro alone! Understand?" Then me and glitch nodded 'Yes' And then (Y/N) said "Hey, I thought of an idea! What if the 3 of us have a nice little conversation at my house?" Then me and glitch said yes. Then I got along with glitch. But I still don't like him. End?