That girl

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. But, I've been busy watching superhero movies and tv shows like big hero 6, teen titans, justice league, etc etc etc. Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-That girl by Justin Timberlake
You didn't have to run
I knew it was love from a mile away
But I had to catch ya
Been running through my mind all day, baby
And they'll say I'm crazy cause anybody
Even when you're father said
That I can't be with you
I don't hear a word they say
Cause I'm in love with that girl
So don't be mad at me
Cause I'm in love with that girl
So don't be mad at me
So what you're from the other side of the track
So what the world don't think we match
I put it down like my love's on wax
Guess what?
I'm in love with that girl
And she told me
That she's in love with me
Hiros point of view
When I met (Y/N), that was the best day of my life. Do you know why? Because (Y/N) became my girlfriend like, 24 hrs ago. But, there's one bad thing, well, it's actually not her fault. Ok, what the problem is is that her friends and her dad is mad that I'm in love with her. I mean like, I'm sorry that I love a beautiful girl. So, when I was going to give (Y/N) a present, I noticed that her dad is here. Oh no. Then (Y/N)'s dad said "What do you want hiro? Because (Y/N) isn't here. Good thing. Because like I said before, I don't want (Y/N) to be with you." Then I said "I know that Mr. (L/N) (last name), but I just wanted to give (Y/N) a DVD of (F/Tvs)(favorite t.v.show)" Then I put the DVD in my jacket and I left. ~ Time skip~ When I was at SFIT, I saw that one of (Y/N)'s friends entered into my lab and she said "Hiro, why do you love (Y/N)?" Then I said "Because I can. Why?" Then she said "Because I don't think you 2 are not really compatible." Then I exploded in anger and I said angrily "ME AND (Y/N) ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! MS.DICTATOR!" Then I ran off and I went towards (Y/N) and I said "(Y/N), thank goodness you're here." I held her so close and she said "I'm happy to see you too hiro." Then we walked out and I said "Here (Y/N), I want too give you this." Then (Y/N) unwrapped the used wrapping paper and when (Y/N) saw it, her eyes became bug eyed and she happily said "Why thank you hiro! It's even my favorite t.v. show!" Then I said "Do you want to go to Starbucks?" Then (Y/N) said "yeah, sure." Then I kissed (Y/N) on the lips and we went too Starbucks and I thought to myself 'I'm in love with a beautiful lady.' End. Aww, so romantic.:)