Young & beautiful

Hello everybody! Well, soon i can't update as much. Do u know why? Bcuz, my 1st day of school is Monday, August 24th. So, I won't be available as much soon. This song is from the movie the great Gatsby. I really love that movie! Anyway, enjoy!:)
Song-Young & beautiful by Lana Del Rey
I've seen the world
Done it all
Had my cake now
Diamonds, brilliant
In bel air now
Hot summer night's, mid July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer
Beautiful?
(Y/N)'s point of view
It is mid July. It is like, 99 degrees here in sanfransokyo. I was bored, I have no one to play with. So, I thought of going over to hiros house today. I wore a casual outfit and I walked over to the lucky cat cafe. ~ Le time skip~ When I arrived at hiros house AKA the lucky cat cafe, I opened the door and I hollered out "Heyyyy. How ya doing?" Then aunt Cass said "Oh, there you are (Y/N), if you want to see hiro, he's in his room upstairs." Then I said "Ok, thank you aunt cass." When aunt cass said you're welcome to me, I walked up the stairs to hiros room. ..... When I arrived there, I sneaked behind hiro when he was working on something and I pinched his sides. He screamed and shout until he saw me. Then he said "Oh, why, hello there (Y/N)! Catching any chocolate frogs lately? (A/N sorry I put chocolate frogs in here, it's just because I watched Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone movie last night. Anyway, let's continue!) Then I said "No. Ok, hiro, I want to do something that's a little immature." Hiro sighed "What is it?" I grabbed a pillow from a bed and I hit hiros head with it. He said "Ow, geez, what was that for (Y/N)?!" Then I said "PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!!" Hiro then said in a rather pranking way "Ohohoh! It's on now!!!!" Then when me and hiro were fighting, we heard something inflate. It was baymax! Then he said "Hello, I am baymax. Your personal healthcare companion. Are you ok hiro?" Then he said "I'm fine now baymax. I am satisfied with my care." Then baymax shrunk. After that little pillow fight, I started to cry. Hiro noticed and he asked "(Y/N), why are you crying?" Then I asked "Will you still love me when I'm like, 101 years old?" Then he said "Yes (Y/N)." Then I asked "Even when i have nothing but just my old soul?" He said yes. Then I hugged hiro and I said "Thank you for being there for me even when I'll become a senior citizen." Hiro kissed my head and I said "I love you hiro." Then hiro said "I love you too (Y/N)." Then I said "C'mon, let's go to the park!" Then we held each other's hands and I thought to myself 'Thanx a ton for being there for me even when I'm no longer young and beautiful.' End. So cute!!!!!!