Teenage Dream

Hello everyone! I feel so happy! Do u know why? Bcuz I have 1.64k reads on this book and 75 votes! I'm happy!
Thank you for the support on this book!
Anyway, enjoy! :-)
*You and hiro are 20 years old in this chapter.*
Song-teenage dream by katy Perry
You think I'm pretty
Without any makeup on
You think I'm funny
When I tell the punchline wrong
I know you get me
So I let my walls come down, down
Before you met me
I was a wreak
But things were kinda heavy
You brought me to life
Now every February
You'll be my Valentine, Valentine
Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance, until we die
You and I
We'll be young forever
You make me, feel like I'm living a
Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's run away
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back
My heart stops, when you look at me
Just one touch, now baby I believe
This is real
So take a chance and don't ever look back
Don't ever look back
(Y/N)'s point of view
Before I met hiro, my life was tough for me. Like, I was bullied at school for no apparent reason, my dad past away when I was only 2 years old, and my mom doesn't want me to have a boyfriend or a romantic relationship with someone until I'm 25 years old! But, that's in the past. Now, me and hiro are taking a nice, little, well, BIG date at the beach! :-) Hiro is by far, the only person in my life that is nice to me! I still remember the day that I left my family to be with hiro. Besides, love is powerful, right? When I was just admiring the southern California sun, hiro broke the silence between us right now and he said "You look beautiful (Y/N)." Then I said, while blushing "Why t-thank you hiro. That's really nice of you to say that." Then, when hiro parked at a motel, we were having taking a vacation, hiro said "C'mon. I booked a room here." (It was a motel 6). I exited the black and yellow Ferrari and I said "Y'know hiro, I'm really happy I'm with you." Then hiro kissed me and he said "I don't regret being with you. Not one bit of it." When hiro and me entered into our room, it was 297, I said "Hiro, keep in mind that you'll always be my Valentine, ok? For all time?" Then he said "Of course! Why would I throw away my relationship with you baby? I love you!" Then, unexpected, hiro kissed me. Hard. I kissed him back like .0000001 seconds later. I whispered to hiro in his ear "I love you hiro." Then he said "I love you too baby." Then me and hiro had a romantic time with each other and I thought to myself 'This is just like a teenage dream'. End. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! It's so romantic!