Yes

Key words- h/t-home town.
Song-yes by beyonce
I said yes to your number
And yes to you dating me
Yes we can be together
But you got away from me
The first time I said no
It's like I never said yes
I said yes we can be together
Yes you can stay with me
But when I say no not tonight
You acting so ungratefully
The first time I said no
It's like I never said yes
Hiros point of view
When I was backed against a wall, I saw this girl named (Y/N) talking with her friends. So, I thought about going up to her and telling her about me. So, I walked slowly to her and I said "Hello." Then she said "H-hello." Then I said "Where are you from?" She said "(H/T)." Then I said "Nice, oh, um, I'm hiro, hiro hamada. I heard that your (Y/N)! Right?" Then she said "That's me." Then she asked "What do you invent at SFIT?" Then I said "Um, robotics." Then she said "Nice, here's my number, call me when you want to talk to me. Ok?" Then I said "Ok, bye (Y/N)!" Then I went back to the lucky cat cafe. ~ Time skip~ When I went to my room, I called (Y/N) and she said "Um, hello?" I said "Hi, it's hiro. Um, listen, I know you'll say no, but, will you want to be with me? You know, like, boyfriend and girlfriend?" Then she said "Yeah hiro!"
(Y/N) point of view
When hiro asked me if he wants to become my boyfriend, I said "Yeah hiro!" Then he said "Great! Well, will you, um, want to go on a date with me?" Then I said "Of course hiro! Where to?" Then he said "How about to the park?" Then I said "Sure!" Then I went to Hiros house and we went to the park. ~Le time skip~ When me and hiro was sitting on a bench, I noticed hiro staring at me, then I asked "Hiro, why are you staring at me?" Then he said in a romantic tone "I want to kiss you." Then I said "Wait wait wait,hold u-" I didn't get the chance to finish because hiro kissed me softly. Then he let go too soon and he said "OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT!!! I-I'm sorry, I'll just go." Then I held his wrist and I said "Wait, don't feel embarrassed. It's ok." Then I walked with hiro to the lucky cat cafe and he said to me "That was a nice night (Y/N), I hope we can stay like this forever." Then I buried my head in his chest and I mumbled "I hope so too." Then I went back to my house and I went to bed. ~Time skip over a few months~ Ever since I said no for hiro to bring me to a bot fight, he has been avoiding me. He hasn't been in school, and he never talks to me anymore! So, here I am, in my house, listening to music. Then, I heard hiro walk In my room and he said "(Y/N), we need to talk." Then I said "No,  we do not need to talk about anything." Then he said "(Y/N) please, I'm sorry! I miss you! I miss kissing your soft lips! I-I miss everything about you." Then he said "But you should've said yes to going to the bot fight! I would've protected you!" Then I said "*Sigh* Just leave!" Then he said "Wait, but, (Y/N)!" Then I said "JUST LEAVE! NOW! THIS RELATIONSHIP IS OVER!!!!!!" Then he left. And all I did is that I fell asleep on the bed. The end?