Anywhere

Hello everyone! Tomorrow, me and my family are taking a trip to Florida! Yay! I love this song! Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-Anywhere by evanescence
I have dreamt of a place for you and I
No one knows who we are there
All I want is to give my life only to you
I've dreamt so long
I cannot dream anymore
Let's run away,
I'll take you there
(Were leaving here tonight.)
There's no need to tell anyone,
They'd only hold us down
So by the mornings light
We'll be halfway to anywhere
Where no one needs a reason
(Y/N)'s point of view
Mine and Hiros life is horrible. I get abused often and hiro has had alot of death in his life. So, I'm just here, relaxing on my bed. But then I thought of something, me and hiro will run away to another city! It will be a city that has no problems, nobody will find us there and bring us back here, and we will be together forever. So, I brung my phone and a bag of chips and I sneaked to the lucky cat cafe. ~Le timeskip~ When I opened Hiros door, I said "Hello hiro." Then he said "Hey (Y/N). How are u doing?" Then I said "Ok I guess. Hiro, I have a question. My question is would you like to leave this life to be with me?" Then he said "Yes. Just let me get Baymax. Wait, should we tell aunt cass and your parents?" Then I said "No, because they won't let us leave." Then hiro got the case and the 3 of us left. ~Le timeskip...again~ When we were in the middle of walking, hiro asked "Where are we going (Y/N)?" Then I said "We are going to Orlando, Florida." Then he said "Ok. But can we go on a train? My feet are tired." Then I said yes and we went on a train that was heading to Orlando, Florida. When we were on the train, I was falling asleep and when I fell asleep, my head was on Hiros shoulder and hiro said "I'm happy I'm with you (Y/N). I love you." Then he kissed my hair and we both fell asleep. When we arrived at Orlando. We left the train and hiro said "I'm glad I'm with you (Y/N). I love you." Then I said "I love you too hiro." Than we kissed and hiro put Baymax down. When we were done kissing, we walked around Orlando, Florida. End. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. So cute! :-)