Jealous

Hello everyone! Do u know what today is? Fathers day and the 1st day of summer! It's like, 97 degrees Fahrenheit here. I was NOT sarcastic! Oh, and one more thing, 3 new characters has arrived! It's a surprise who it is. Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-jealous by nick jonas
I don't like the way he's looking at you,
I'm starting to think you want him too,
Am I crazy? Have I lost ya?
Even though I know you love me,
Can't help it.
I turn my cheek, music up,
And I'm puffing my chest
I'm getting ready to face you,
Can call me obsessed.
It's not your fault that they hover,
I mean no disrespect.
It's my right to be hellish,
I still get jealous
Hiros point of view
I've been having bad luck lately. Do u know why? Because, even though (Y/N) loves me still, I've been lately seeing her with jack frost, hiccup, glitch, AND kentin (kentin is from an app that's called armor sucre a.k.a my candy love.) But they were better than me. They had good careers, good looks, everything (Y/N) could ask for. But when I was about to leave, (Y/N) hollered "Hiro, why don't cha come here? C'mon!" Then I walked up to her and she said "Her hiro, do you want to meet these four people? Here, meet them." I forced a smile even though I already knew them. Then (Y/N) said "This is jack frost. He's has cool snow powers (no pun intended). This is hiccup. He is a viking from berk. this is glitch. He is a very talented breakdancer AND an agent! And this is kentin. He is a very romantic gentleman." Whew, I thought that NEVER would've ended! So, when glitch, hiccup, and kentin left, I walked up to (Y/N) and I said "(Y/N), do you still love me?" Then she said "Of course hiro! Why would you think like that?" Then I said "Because when glitch, Jack, hiccup, and kentin is near you, you seem more happier with them than me. I'd hate to admit it, but, I-I feel jealous whenever you're near them. I'm so sorry for saying that (Y/N). I'll just leave." Then she held my wrist TIGHTLY and then she said "I'm sorry for not hanging out with you. I promise it will never ever happen again." I was overcome with happiness! I leaned down and I kissed (Y/N). Her lips were so soft, gentle, caring. We let go a couple of minutes later and then we walked with our fingers intertwined. Without anything breaking us away. End. What do you think of the 3 new characters?