Jealous type

Hello everyone! I promise that this chapter is NOT sad. You and hiro are 16 years old. And there's new characters too town! They are from the teen titans show, brave, frozen, and from mulan . Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-Jealous type by bahja Rodriguez
Nights like this I be cruisin
Seat laid back, Windows down
Got that boom boom in my system
Turn it up when I need to vent some
See that other chick you've been chasin
(Chasin)
She cute or whatever
But I could introduce you too someone much better
And you know that's me
(Much better)
(Y/N)'s point of view
When hiro was going out with a girl named Julia Roberts, I was driving my (F/C)(Favorite color) van. Then when I saw her face, merida (my best friend) said "Look at her! Stealing you're boy! You supposed to be hiros wee lass." Then my other friend named starfire said "I'm so sorry that hiro is with Julia Roberts after you broke up with him." Then my other friend named Terra said "I don't think she's all that cute. You're WAY better (Y/N) do you know why?" Then I said "Why terra? Why am I WAY better than Julia Roberts?" Then terra said "Because, you are friends too the teen titans, merida, Anna and Elsa, and mulan." Then Anna said "Yeah! I mean like, you are WAY more nicer than Julia Roberts! Why does she think she's all that?!" Then Elsa said "*Sigh* I hope you're not jealous (Y/N)." Then I said confidently "Do you know what? I think Julia is up to something." Then merida said "Can I attack her with my sword?" Then I said "No. It doesn't have too be gruesome." Then starfire said "Haven't any of you thought that Julia Roberts is cheating?" Then all of us said at the exact same time "Hmmmm, could be." Then we went to SFIT. ~ Time skip through boring math class too lunch.~ When starfire was talking too us about her relationship with robin, hiro came near us then he said "Hey (Y/N)!" Then I said gloomy like "Hello hiro." Then hiro said "Hello starfire!" Then she said "greetings!:)" Then merida hollered out "How come you're with Julia Roberts?!" Then hiro said "Ok listen, I had too be with Julia Roberts because-" Then terra said "Why? So that you can BETRAY (Y/N)?!" Then hiro yelled "I STILL LOVE (Y/N), OK!? IT'S JUST THAT BECAUSE IF I REFUSED TO BE WITH JULIA ROBERTS, THEN SHE WOULD'VE BULLIED (Y/N)! AND I COULDN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!" Everyone was shocked at hiro, including me, and Julia Roberts ran right to hiro. She tried to punch him in face but then starfire hit her side with her green, starbolt. Julia got handcuffs by terra and she went too jail. Then hiro said "I'm sorry I wasn't with you for 3 months. But, it's because, well, you know." Then I said "Stop talking hiro. Just stop talking." Then me and hiro kissed. I heard cheering and snaps, but that doesn't matter because I was too caught up in the moment too care. End. Like, vote, & comment! :-)"