kiss my lips

I had to update this book. I couldn't stay away from updating the books. So here's a new chapter! Enjoy!
Song-kiss my lips by dev
I feel you getting hot
I can see it in your face
Bet this is what you want
To finally get a taste
To savor every drop
To remember every kiss
You'll only get one shot
And this is it
And I know you've been waitin'
Since you heard me on your radio station
You know the situation
So boy please...
Get your hand off my hip
And kiss my lips
Kiss my lips, kiss me all over
Are you gonna take that risk?
Take that risk cause we're only getting older
I said kiss my lips, kiss my lips
Kiss me all over
I know you weren't expecting this tonight
But baby that's me
(Y/N) point of view
I was sitting on the beach, just playing on my phone. Then I saw hiro walking near me and he said to me "Hey (Y/N)." Then I said "Hey hiro." Then hiro sat down next to me and he said to me "What are you doing on your phone?" I said "I'm playing (F/A)(Favorite app). Why did you want to know?" Then hiro just said "I don't know. I guess I was just curious." Then I said "You know hiro, I'm so sick and tired of you talking about the other chicks that you had before me." Then hiro said to me "I'm sorry I talk about them. But hey, they're in the past. You are the love of my life now." Then I said "Awww. Thank you hiro. I love you." Then hiro said "You're welcome. And I love you too."  Then when me and hiro were sitting really close, like, feeling each other's body heat close, I felt this new urge. Like, I have the aching desire to kiss hiro. The I told him "Hiro." Then he said "Hm?." I said to him "I need to tell you something." Then he said "Ok. Tell me what?" Then I said "Ok, listen. This might sound corny or dorky. But, I, I want to kiss you hiro. I mean like, I know this is stupid too you, but I have this aching desire to do that!" Then when I expected hiro to say 'That was a stupid thing to say (Y/N)! I'll just leave!', hiro actually leaned in and kiss me slowly, I immediately kissed back and we were kissing for 7 minutes. Then we pulled away for air and he said to me "Wow. That was so sick!" Then I culled into his chest and I murmured "Yep. It sure was." Then hiro and me kissed for a long period of time. Fin.