Far away

Song-far away by nickelback
This time
This place
Misused, mistakes
Too long, too late
Who was I to make you wait?
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
Cause you know, you know
You know
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
Hiros point of view
Ever since (Y/N) has broken up with me, I've been alone. Like, I'm not in the mood to go to school at all. But I still love her. And I also miss her. I wish I could just go back in time and rewind all of the mistakes and problems that I have caused. And what's worse is that I have lost my whole world. I just hopes she still loves me and she misses me too. Then somebody knocked on my door and I was hoping it was (Y/N). No, it was just aunt cass. She said to me "Hey hiro, are you ok?" Then I said "No, sorry." Then she said "Y'know hiro, if you want (Y/N) back, you could just go to her house and forgive her." Then after that, I said "Thanks. I-I'll keep that in mind." Then when aunt cass left my room. I walked depressing like to my bed. I feel like I can't breathe without (Y/N). Please (Y/N), come back to me.
(Y/N) point of view
I do feel alone without hiro. But hiro called me a worthless little girl and he said that I would've been better if I was dead. So, here I am. In my room, just listening to music. Then I thought to myself 'I'll just forgive hiro, then I can be with my love again.'
Hiros point of view
When I was in my room relaxing, I heard a knock on the front door and I walked down and I was suprized who knocked. It was (Y/N)! Then she said "Hiro, we need to talk." Then I allowed her to enter the lucky cat cafe. I hope she's going to say what I think she'll say.
CLIFFHANGER!!!!!