This I promise you

Hello everyone! I have AWSOME news! Do u know wat it is? I completed the story of dance central 3! Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-this I promise you by *Nsync
When the visions around you...
Bring tears to your eyes
When all that's around you
Are secrets and lies
I'll be you're strength
I'll give you hope
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call
Was standing here all along
And I will take you in my arms
And hold you right were you belong
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you
Hiros point of view
When I was having a date with (Y/N), i said "Hey, (Y/N), I have a question. Why were you bullied at school?" Then she said "I don't know. But those whining little weasels are total douchebags." I laughed quietly and I said "Well, just remember, I'll always be there for you. I'd always fight for you. I'll love you forever." Then (Y/N) blushed madly and she said "Aww, why thank you hiro :). I love you too hiro." Then we hugged each other and I kissed (Y/N)'s ear, then I said "Hey, do you want to play Dance Central 3? It's fun!" Then she said "Yeah, sure hiro. I do." Then we played Dance Central 3. (A/N, that's actually my favorite dance game.) ~Le timeskip~ when we were done playing on the Xbox 360, we were sweating like pigs and then i turned on the fan to cool us off with. Then we relaxed on my bed and I leaned towards (Y/N) and I captured her sweet, gentle lips. I cupped my hands on her cheeks and face and she put her hands on my lower back, when we were done kissing, I whispered in (Y/N)'s ear "This I promise you (Y/N). I will never ever cheat, abuse, bully, or lie to you ever. You're just too precious to get that." Then she said "Aww, thank you hiro." Then we held each other and when we eventually fell asleep, I whispered to (Y/N) "Your welcome (Y/N). Your welcome." Then we fell asleep in each other's arms. End. I love this book and chapter! If you never played the dance central games before, I would strongly recommend it! Don't worry, they aren't like normal dance games.