Kiss from a rose

Hello everyone! Wow! I'm on a roll today! Do u know why? I've published a new chapter like *BOOM*! This song is from the movie batman forever. Just an interesting fact. Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-kiss from a rose by seal
There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea
You became the light on the dark side of me
Love remained the drug that's the high and not the pill
But did you know
That when it snows?
My eyes became large and,
The light that you shine can be seen
Baby!
I compare you to a kiss from a rose
On the grey.
Ooh!
The more I get of you,
The stranger it feels,
Yeah!
And now that your rose is in bloom.
A light hits the gloom on the grey.
Hiros point of view
When I was taking a stroll with (Y/N), I said to her "(Y/N), is it ok if I tell you something?" Then she said "Yes, hiro. What is it?" Then I said "I'm happy that you're my girlfriend." I heard (Y/N) ask "Why?" I responded by saying "Because, when you became my girlfriend, you became the light of my dark side. And also, wherever I go, I know you'll be there, with me, forever." Then she said "Aww, thank you hiro." Then she held me tightly and I whispered in her ear "You're welcome." Then, we walked back to the lucky cat cafe and we entered into my room. ~ Le time skip~ When we were playing dance central 2, we stopped playing it and I said "(Y/N). Is it ok if I do something?" Then she said "Yes hiro. What do you want to do?" I leaned down and I kissed her sweet, nice lips. She kissed back immediately and we kissed for 4-7 minutes or so. When we pulled away, I said "That was like a kiss from a rose. Now c'mon, let's go eat gummy bears!" Then we turned off the tv and we relaxed on my bed while eating gummy bears and lays chips while having small kisses. End. I hope y'all liked this chapter! 3 updates in one day! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Congrats! :-)