Blank space

I hope you like this one! So, my school year is almost done! The last day of school is tomorrow. So, Y'know what that means? I get to update more! Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-blank space by Taylor swift
Cherry lips, Crystal skys
I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses, pretty lies
Your the king, baby, I'm your queen
Find out what you want
Be that girl for a month
Wait, the worst is yet to come, oh no
Screaming, crying, perfect storms
I can make all the tables turn
Rose garden filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing like
"Oh my god, Who is SHE?"
I get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back each time you leave
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
So it's gonna be forever
Or its gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game
(Y/N)'s point if view
When I was in my house, I heard a knocking on the door. So, I opened it and it was hiro. I said "Hey hiro!" Then he said "Hello (Y/N)." I said back "Why are you here?" Then he said "Ok, look (Y/N), I know this is stupid, but, I thought it would be nice and, Y'know, take the honor to become my girlfriend." I was so HAPPY he asked that! I had tears of joy and I squealed "Yes!" Then me and hiro kissed for a long time. ~Time skip~ me and hiro went to many dates together. We went to paris, st.Petersburg, Russia, London, Disney world, rio de Janeiro, brazil, las Vegas, etc. Then, when me and hiro went to a picnic in the cherry blossoms park, I was eating a grape (If you don't like grapes, then just imagine you ate another piece of food, Ok?) Then, I saw hiro texting to, ANOTHER CHICK?! Then, I saw that it was a girl named Julia Roberts. ( If that's your name, pretend the girl's name is something else.) After I saw that, I said "I need to leave." I heard hiro say "No, (Y/N). WAIT!" I ignored Hiros hollers and screams. ~Time skip~ When I was in my house, I yelled at hiro, saying, "WHY WERE YOU CHEATING?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME HIRO!!!!!" Then he said "I DO STILL LOVE YOU! PLEASE, JUST, BE HAPPY AGAIN! FOR ME!" Then I said "No, were through hiro. DO YOU HEAR ME???!!! WERE THROUGH!!!!!!!!!>:-(" Then I threw a glass cup to hiro and I left. When I was in the art room in my house, I scratched, ripped, painted, and tore up the photos that I had of hiro. After a couple of days, I promised myself I would never, EVER be with hiro ever AGAIN! End.