Smile

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday or the day b4. But, I was thinking of what song to make a chapter of! Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-smile by uncle kracker
Your better than the best
I'm lucky just to linger in your light
Cooler than the flip-side of my pillow
(That's right)
Completely unaware
Nothing can compare to
Where you send me
Let me know that's ok
(Yea, it's ok)
And the moments when my
Good times starts to fade
You make me smile like the sun,
Fall outta bed
Sing like a bird,
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record,
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool,
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold,
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile
Hiros point of view
Today is an awkward day for me. Why? Well, ever since I met (Y/N), I've had a big crush on her. At school, I always daydream about her. I smile when I think of her. So, today, I will confess to (Y/N). She'll probably think I'm dorky. But, hey, it's worth a shot, right? Right. Anyway, when I saw (Y/N) exiting her lab, I practiced what I will say to her. I whispered to myself "Ok, (Y/N), I want to tell you something. I-I have a b-big crush o-on y-you. I hope you like me back." There. That's what I'm gonna say. When I was walking up to her, I saw someone pushing and shoving her. So, I yelled "HEY, LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!" Then I attacked him like how a dog attacks a chew toy. So, when those impudent little cowards ran like little chickens, I asked (Y/N) "Hey, are you alright (Y/N)?" Then she said "Yes. Thank you for helping me hiro." I said your welcome to her then I yelled in my head 'C'mon hiro, just confess to her already! You're blushing like if you just had a wet dream about (Y/N)! C'mon, tell her. TELL HER!!!" Then I said"(Y/N), would you like to hear something privately?" Then she said in a confused tone "Uh, y-yeah sure, hiro. I would love that." Then we went to a park near SFIT and she said "Ok hiro. What did you want to say "privately?" Then I said "I wanted to say that I-I have a b-b-big crush on y-you. Please don't get mad. I hope y-y-you like me back." When I was done with my little speech, (Y/N) just stood there, bug-eyed. I then said "I knew I shouldnt've told you that. I'll just go. I'm sorry." Then when I was walking back to SFIT, I felt (Y/N) firmly grasp on my forearm and she said "No hiro. I am happy that you said that to me because to be honest, I sorta like you too hiro." Then hiro asked me "Can I kiss you?" Then she said "I would be happy to do that." Then I leaned down and I kissed her soft, gentle lips. I held her by her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck and playing with my hair a little bit. We pulled away and she said "I love you hiro." Then I said "I love you too (Y/N). With all of my heart." Then when (Y/N) left, I smiled to myself and I hollered out "YES!!!! I KISSED (Y/N)!!! AND SHE LOVES ME!!!!" I fist pumped in the air while I celebrated. End.