For you I will

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, but I was busy. Anyway, enjoy! :-)
Song-For you I will by Monica
When you're feeling lost in the night,
When you feel your world just ain't right,
Call on me, I will be waiting
Count on me, I will be there
Anytime the Times get too tough,
Anytime your best ain't enough,
I'll be the one to make it better,
I'll be there to protect you,
See you through,
I'll be there and there's nothing I won't do.
I will cross the ocean for you
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero your strength
Anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time
Promise you,
For you I will
(Y/N)'s point of view
When I visited the lucky cat cafe at 5:15 pm today, I noticed that hiro has been quiet. So, I asked aunt cass "I have a question aunt cass, have you noticed that hiro has been quiet lately?" Then she said "Yes, I have noticed that (Y/N). Do you want to check up on hiro? He's in his room." Then I said "Yes. I will do that." Then I walked up the stairs to Hiros room and when I opened the door, hiro looked behind and he said "Oh, hey (Y/N). How are you doing?" I said "Oh, I've been doing good. Hey hiro, can I ask you something?" Then he said "Yeah sure! What is it?" I said "How come you've been awfully quiet lately?" Then he said "I've been thinking of...well....about, tadashi's death. And...the fire." I nodded my head in understanding and I said "I'm sorry hiro. But hey, I'm here for you. I'll be there when you feel down like this." Then hiro snapped and he said "So, what you're saying is that you want me to forget about tadashi and move on?" I said quickly "No hiro! Why would you think like that?" Then he said "I don't know. But, you're not going to make me move on!" I said angry like "I WASN'T GOING TO HIRO! I JUST WANT YOU TO BE HAPPIER, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!!" Right after I noticed what I said, I covered my mouth in embarrassment and hiro said "Wait, you, love me?" Then I nodded my head slowly and I ran away, but right when I left the lucky cat cafe, hiro FIRMLY held my arm and he said "I'm happy you said that (Y/N). Because, I love you too." Then we held each other really close and I whispered in Hiros ear "Just remember hiro, I'll do anything thing for you. No matter what the cost." Then hiro said "Thank you for being there for me (Y/N)." Then he leaned in and he shared a passionate kiss to me. After we had our romance time, we walked back to the lucky cat cafe and hiro said "C'mon, let's play video games and eat gummy bears and chips!" Then we walked back to his room and I thought in my head "Your welcome hiro." End. I hope y'all liked it! What should the next song be for the next chapter?