Your Words Changed Me

"Wow you can smile!"

"Oh my gosh, you do have feelings!"

"Finally you smile, you are always so cold"

"You should smile more, you look better!"

"Oh gosh, you do have a heart!"

All these sentences being told to me by everyone as if I was a cold dark stone, even if I felt like that, I do have a heart.

I have feelings, I am a human. How come people think I'm cold and heartless all the time? Just because I'm considered the "Kim The Cold Queen" doesn't mean it has to take over my whole persona, right?

It hurts to know everyone thinks I am a cold heartless person, when I'm not like that at all, but that changed when you saw me and came in.

One sentence took everything out of me, it took out the large amount of tears I never realized I had been holding in.

"Woah- she is so gorgeous when she smiles.."

That one sentence I heard from you overtook all the sayings I was told, I turned to meet your eyes during class, I only heard what you said so clearly.

When our eyes met, I knew I wanted our lives to join together, I wanted to be in your life and I wanted you to be in mine.

I stood up so quickly and walked over to you, my heart beating quickly. I grabbed your hands with mine and looked into your eyes, not caring about how our classmates are looking at us surprised. This is a first for me, I take up the courage to ask you.

Jisoo: Do you really think I'm gorgeous when I smile?

You look at me with your eyes widened, surprised about my sudden question, you look away and blush, taking some time for yourself then looking back at me, you begin to nod as you say.

Lisa: Y-Yes, you are g-gorgeous when you smile.

I feel a sense of heat overtake my face, not thinking you'd confess the truth, I watch as our eyes lock in place and I couldn't help but say.

Jisoo: I want to get to know you, please enter my life and I will enter yours, if that's okay with you.

Your eyes widen once again, you begin to laugh and I open my eyes surprised at your sudden laughter, I pout until you finish laughing and smile softly at me, nodding.

Lisa: I'd love to get to know you too, Unnie. I've had interest in you for a while. I'm glad you came up to me first, today is a good day for me.

I smile back at you and nod.

Jisoo: Today is a good day for me too, I have to admit, what you said made me realize something.

Lisa: What is that?

I smile while looking down for a while at our hands connected and then look up at you again.

Jisoo: One person can truly change a person's life with words, my face and actions don't define me, it's what's on the inside that counts and I know for sure that I have a wonderful person entering my life today.

I watch as you blush and I giggle at your reaction, you slightly hit me and I let go of our hands, excusing myself and bidding you a "see you later after school" we sit at our respected seats as the bell rings, class is starting and I can admit that today really is a good day for me.