Our song, our story

Italics is Jisoo's thoughts. Play the song from the top while reading if you would like to.

. . .

After the first singer finished singing and the announcer walked up to the stage after and said.

Announcer: "She was good, wasn't she? Well, next up to sing is Kim Jisoo!"

As Jisoo was called into the stage, she got up with a heavy feeling in her heart. Today she was going to sing her heart out. She was going to sing about her past lover, Lalisa Manoban. The one that got away, the one she still loves right now, but she knows she doesn't have her anymore because someone took Lisa's heart from her, but Lisa she still has Jisoo's heart.

- Jisoo's POV -

I got up from my seat and started walking to the stage where I'm going to perform a song, a song that will tell the story about us after everything that happened between us, after everything you did to me, but in the end I always will forgive you no matter what, but just for today, I'll be true to myself and sing my feelings, the feelings still lingering after everything about us. Our story.

As I got up to the stage I slightly smiled to the announcer as she handed me the mic, a wave of nervousness, hurt and regret flowed through me, but I knew I had to do this for myself. I looked at the audience and took a deep breath. I heard the song start and I began to sing. A song that describes my feelings and tells our story, I began to sing..

"Hey, you."

I always greeted you like in the morning because I was so confused about you. This is where it all started, the tragic turn..

"I'm just now leaving."

I always notified you when I would leave every morning, but you never responded, and when you did actually respond it would always be with 4 simple letters. "Okay."

"Can I come around later on this evening?"

I always asked if I could come over sometime, but you never said yes. I mean we were dating so it was normal, right?

"Or do you need time?"

I should of never said that to you, but it was obvious that you needed time to do your own things, but no. That wasn't the case, you responded with "I'm sorry, I'm hanging out with a friend today."

"Yes, of course, that's fine."

I always said it was fine, but it wasn't. I should of been selfish at that moment because then maybe things would of changed. It would of been different maybe.

"Hey, you."

I always started the conversations, why couldn't you put at least a little more effort, Lisa.. Ha, I know why.

"Good morning"

I remember all the good morning greetings I would send to you. I felt so amazing after sending them because I was sending them to the one I love.

"I'm sure you're busy now, why else would you ignore me?"

I always tried to come up with excuses when you wouldn't answer just to make myself feel better every time. Don't you know how hard it was for me?