God bless you, Son!

Lisa and Jisoo have been together for 24 years and 22 of those year have been them being a happy married couple. As they both are already in their 40s. They loved their children very much. They had 3 kids, two whom were already grown up. Their 3rd child who was the youngest, was only 9 years old named Jin. Lisa and Jisoo were tucking their son Jin in to bed one night when Jisoo asked Jin what he wanted to be when he was older and this is how the conversation all went.

Jin: I was to be a idol like how you and daddy were!

Jisoo and Lisa giggled as Lisa ruffled his hair gently and Jin smiled.

Jisoo: Aww, I know you'll be a idol like me and your daddy, hehe~

Lisa: Heck yeah you will, me and mommy will help you for sure!

Jin smiled happily, Lisa and Jisoo couldn't handle how adorable their son Jin was.

Jin: Also, I want 4 wives! One can cook for me, one can bathe me, one will sing for me-

Jisoo: And the last one will put you to sleep.

Jin looked at Jisoo and shaked his head.

Jin: No, mommy! I will still sleep with you!

Jisoo: Oh, sweetie. God bless you

Jisoo couldn't help but tear up as she heard the words her son just spoke. As she wiped the tears away, she was curious and asked her son Jin.

Jisoo: But sweetie, then who will sleep with your wives?

Jin smiled and excitedly said.

Jin: Oh, they can sleep with daddy!

Lisa shockingly looked at her son and let the words Jin just spoke sink in, she couldn't help, but tear up a little. Lisa got close to her son, kneeled down on her knees and took Jin's little hand into her hand and said

Lisa: Oh my lord. GOD BLESS YOU, SON!!

Jisoo's eyes widen at her wife's reaction and she glared at Lisa. Lisa being Lisa was still smiling happily until she met eye to eye with her glaring wife. Lisa nervously laughed and gulped. Jisoo got up, kissing her son goodnight one last time and then left Jin's room. Lisa then looked st her son and kissed him goodnight as well and left her Jin's room, slowly making her way to Her's and Jisoo's room, at this moment she knew she was a goner. Lisa entered the room as she saw Jisoo preparing the bed. Lisa felt herself only feeling fear at this point.

Lisa: H-Honey, I'm s-sorr-

In the end, Lisa ended up sleeping on the couch and most likely a bruised eye as well.

Lisa: I should really watch what I say.. but damn a jealous Jisoo is hot af.

I