Lost and found

Jisoo: "Lisa-yah.."

Lisa: "Yes, babe?"

Jisoo: "Can I tell you something..?"

Lisa: "Yes, absolutely baby. You can tell me anything."

Lisa sits on the couch and holds Jisoo's hand, pulling her to sit down on the empty space next to her

Jisoo: "Lisa.. Um.."

Lisa: "I'm listening, my love.."

Jisoo looks at Lisa in the eyes as she notices Lisa eyes are filled with fear and takes Lisa's hands into her own as she started talking

Jisoo: "Baby, I'm not saying any bad news to you, trust me, I'm not.."

Jisoo let's out a shaky breath, as she looks down and tries to keep her tears from falling.

Lisa: ". . ."

Jisoo: "Lisa, 2 years ago I was alone and lost. I lived a harsh life and did many regretful things. I was a player and I was known as the heartbreaker. I was only living through expectations. My parents expectations. I only thought that I would live in a life that wasn't even mine at all, but then. I met you and everything changed, everything changed into a Ethiopia for me.. When you came along, I finally found my home, you were my home, Lisa."

Jisoo finally let her tears fall, she kept looking down as she felt two hands cupping each of her cheeks, she was met with the eyes of her lover. She was met with Lisa's crying face.

Lisa: "Unnie, I-I love you!"

Lisa throws herself to Jisoo's body and hugs her as she smuggles into her neck. Jisoo smiles as tears keep slowly rolling down her cheeks and holds Lisa closely into her body and whispers into Lisa's ear.

Jisoo: "Baby, I love you so much too.. Thank you for everything. Thank you for finding the real me.."

. . .

Ooo, a update uwu