I'm sorry!! [End]

Jisoo arrived home from a tiring day at work, she laid down on the couch and felt her phone vibrate. She looks at her phone and saw a text from Rosé that had said "I'm sorry, Jisoo.." Jisoo shrugged and texted back "If your sorry about not helping me out today for the vocal lessons it's fine, Rosé." Jisoo sent the text and after a few minutes she got a reply back. Jisoo thought to herself "Wow, that was fast." She read the text and it said "Yes, I'm sorry for that too, but that wasn't what I was talking about, you'll know what I mean.." Jisoo wanted to know the reason why Rosé was sorry, but she just let it slide and shrugged as she ignored it placing her phone to the side of her and turned the tv on and watched her favorite drama. After an hour and a half into the episode Jisoo was so into the drama, she couldn't wait for the climax of the drama until she heard a knock on her door. She groaned and wondered who it could be, she lazily got up from the couch as she didn't know who could be knocking at the best part of her favorite drama. As she finally reached the door as she lazily opened it and said "Who is it..?" Jisoo's eyes widen, she couldn't believe who was standing right in front of her right now. The person she wished to never meet again. The person who was dead to her. The person who made her feel depressed and useless. The person who left her 6 years ago. The one and only Lisa Manoban..

Jisoo couldn't tell if this was real or not. She couldn't accept the reality of what is happening right in front of her until Lisa broke the silence "H-Hi, Jisoo., It's me, yo-your Lisa." Jisoo froze as she felt anger and pain grow inside her as she heard those words leave Lisa's mouth. Jisoo doesn't want anything to do with Lisa anymore. Jisoo looked at Lisa and bitterly smiled as she laughed, "Hah, You finally come back after 6 fucking years and have the guts to show up right in front of me?! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME, I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! So, leave me alone like you did 6 years ago and never show yourself in front of me EVER again." Lisa stared at Jisoo and felt a really bad sting in her heart. Lisa knew Jisoo was right, but she couldn't just leave her alone again like she did for 6 years. Lisa kept staring at Jisoo until she finally had the courage to speak again "I-I ca-can't leave you a-again, plea-" Lisa was cut off by Jisoo. Jisoo couldn't bear it anymore "STOP IT, PLEASE JUST GO!" Lisa was hurt, but it couldn't be compared to the pain Jisoo felt all these years without Lisa. Lisa looked at Jisoo again and said "J-Jisoo, I know you h-hate me right now for leaving, but I'm not giving up on you anytime soon. I need to explain myself to you! So, please get use to seeing me because I will win your heart and love again." Lisa gave her the present she had gotten for her years back and finally left.

Jisoo stared at Lisa as she left and recalled the past in her mind. Jisoo quickly closed the door, forgetting she was holding a gift Lisa gave her. She sat down on the floor and leaned against the door. She began to cry, she couldn't believe the person she wished to never meet again was just in front of her after 6 years, she felt her heart clench, Jisoo couldn't take the pain and tried to calm herself down and just looked at the ceiling. She felt something in her hand and remembered the present Lisa gave her. Jisoo looked at it and it was a small box. She took the box and opened it. Inside it she saw a custom necklace that had carved "K.J <3 L.M" and a note that said "I'm really sorry, but please let me explain. I love you, Kim Jisoo." Jisoo felt anger rush through her blood all over again, she cried all over again and threw the small box with the necklace inside to the other side of the room "I HATE YOU, LISA!" Jisoo yelled out repeatedly. She laid on the floor and hugged herself as she became a crying mess all over again like 6 years ago.

_________

Lisa walked to the car and she sat down in the driver's seat, she covered her face and began to cry so much. She looked at the roof of the car and began to have flashbacks between her and Jisoo together.

-Flashbacks-

Lisa took Jisoo to the park where they had first met each other in high school. Lisa looked at Jisoo nervously. She knew there was no turning back and she had to confess no matter what. Lisa looked at Jisoo and told her "I like you, Jisoo.. No, I love you.. Not just as a friend, but more than a friend, and I'm so-" She was cut off by Jisoo who had just kissed her, Jisoo looked at Lisa with teary eyes and smiled "Lisa.. I love you too more than a friend." Lisa's eyes widen and realized what Jisoo had just said. Lisa looked at her and smiled as she brought Jisoo close for a hug, Lisa took the chance and asked Jisoo the question she has been longing to ask her ever since middle school "Jisoo, would you please do me the honor and be this crackhead's girlfriend?" Jisoo smiled and giggled as hugged Lisa, she began to cry and said "I would love to be your girlfriend, you crackhead girlfriend of mine!" That day was the start of a new chapter and their new love.