Jisoo

Lisa: Jisoo-Unnie

Jisoo: What?

Lisa: Can I ask you something?

Jisoo: Yes, baby.

Lisa: Why do you love me?

Jisoo: I love you because you are you.

Lisa: Huh..? 

Jisoo: Lisa, I love you because you are you and you wouldn't change yourself for anyone, you are my baby, my girlfriend, my everything. I can't wait for us to spend all our life together, you changed me for the good, you are someone who makes people laugh because you are silly, you are trustful and so cute. Lisa, I will always love you and don't ever think I don't because I always will. You are my other half, you are my crackhead buddy, you are my girlfriend, you are my monkey. I wouldn't ever leave you. My heart belongs to you and only you. Lisa, baby. I love you so much..

*Jisoo smiles as she sees her monkey crying in front of her, Jisoo hugs Lisa closely and lets her cry in her arms, w as Lisa snuggles her face into Jisoo's neck crying, Jisoo couldn't help but start tearing up*

Lisa: Unnie.. I love you too, so much..

*Jisoo kisses Lisa on top of her head and nods*

Jisoo: I know you do, baby. You always shower me with so much love.

Lisa: Babe.. Thank you for loving me, Thank you for everything.. 

*Lisa is still crying, snuggled in Jisoo's neck*

Jisoo: And thank you for being my whole world, Lisa.

. . . 

So.. I've been having personal problems lately, especially with this one person who is being very confusing at the moment. I will still update as much a possible, so please wait for me! 

Thank you for reading, bye bye!💕