2 + 1 = 3 (Chaennie)

The Chaennie couple are sitting on the couch, watching tv as Rosé is finally ready to spoil her big secret surprise to her Wife Jennie.

Rosé: Baby..

Jennie: Yes?

Rosé: What's 2 + 1?

Jennie turns to Rosé, concerned.

Jennie: Rosé, are you being serious? Did you hit your head?

Rosé: Just answer the question.

Jennie: Well, 2 + 1 is 3 like literally everyone knows that, even Lisa and Jisoo do and they are complete crackhead idiots.

Rosé laughs at Jennie's response.

Rosé: Haha, you right

Jennie: But anyways, why did you ask?

Rosé straightens herself on the couch and faces Jennie as Jennie does the same, facing Rosé.

Rosé: Okay, well how much of us is there in this apartment right now?

Jennie: Just us two..

Rosé: Okay, now what if we could add one more..

Jennie's eyes widen at Rosé's statement.

Jennie: Omg.. OMFG, ARE WE FINALLY GETTING A DOG?

Jennie: OMG, YES! WE ARE GONNA GET A CUTE BOY DOG AND NAME HIM KUMA, I'M SO EXCITED! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GET ONE SO WE CAN RAISE IT AS OUR BABY!

Rosé's eyes widen as she shakes her head at her oblivious wife. She thinks to herself.

*Rosé's thoughts: I know three idiots and to think one of them is my wife..*

Rosé: No, Jennie. I'm pregnant.

Jennie: AND MAYBE WE'LL GET TWO DOG–

Jennie keeps ranting about the dogs as Rosé starts to get irritated and cuts her off.

Rosé: JENNIE, WE ARE NOT GETTING A DOG. I'M PREGNANT!

Jennie's eyes widen at Rosé's statement and looks at Rosé.

Jennie: Wait, what?

Rosé: I'm pregnant.

Jennie: Wait.. You aren't pulling a Jisoo right now, right?

Rosé smiles as she shakes her head saying no, then after starts smirking.

Rosé: I'm not pulling a Jisoo, what she did last chapter to Lisa was horrible, but funny as heck.. Anyways, This is real.. Congratulations, Daddy Jennie.

Jennie: Oh my fucking jisoos, I'm gonna be a daddy...