Abs

Lisa: *dials 911*

Operator: *answers* 911 what's your emergency?

Lisa: I-I fainted, pl-please send help n-now!

Operator: Please state us your location and name.

Lisa: Lisa and 1324 ****** st *****

Operator: Okay ma'am, they are on their way there ASAP.

Lisa: Th-Thank you.. *ends call and waits*

Lisa: Ugh... W-Why? W-why did you do this t-to me?!

Cops *the officers finally arrive to Lisa's location and bust through the door, pointing there gun* FREEZE! NO ONE MOVE!

Cops: *sees Lisa laying on the floor, holding onto the place her heart is located and quickly go to her side*

Cops: Are you alright, ma'am? What happened? Who did this to you?

Lisa: *looks at the officers and points to the living room* Sh-She did th-this to me, o-officer..

Cops: *they nod and make their way to the living room and see someone, fhey quickly point their gun at the person* FREEZE!

Jisoo: *turns around quickly, removing her earphones as droplets of sweat run through her body, as she was wearing only yoga pants and a sports bra*

Cops: Oh my, abs- *they faint*

Jisoo: *wipes her sweat* Um..? What the hell?! Why are cops in my house..?! *turns to see Lisa laying on the floor*

Jisoo: Oh my chicken, Lisa not this again..