1000 Days With Blackpink

Blackpink were sitting on the couch of the dorm, just comfortable silence overtaking the atmosphere. Lisoo being on one side and Chaennie on the other side. Jisoo begins to speak.

Jisoo: 1000 Days huh..?

Lisa, Jennie and Rosé smile softly and nod.

Jennie: Yeah, 1000 days being us, Blackpink.

Rosé: I can't believe it, I'm filled with so much happiness..

Lisa: Ah- Me too, I just can't believe 1000 days with Blinks being with us, we are so lucky to have blinks by our side. I hope blinks stay with us forever, until the end..

Jisoo: We really are lucky to have them. They give us so much love, I hope they know we love them just the exact same, buf seriously they are all such weirdos to love a weird ass group like us!

All three of them giggle at Jisoo's statement, nodding.

Rosé: You right, Unnie!

Jennie: I mean, Lesbionest.. We are like the best *cough* gay *cough*  group ever, like we are irresistible, especially me-

Lisa: Unnie, you are so self centered but that's why we love you-

Rosé: Especially me!

Rosé clings onto Jennie and side hugs her, kissing her lips as Jennie blushes and hugs back.

Jennie: YAY! I mean, AhEm– I love you too, babe

Lisa: Oh, get a room you two!

Jennie holds Rosé close to her and glares at Lisa. Lisa puts her two hands up, surrendering. As Jisoo glares at Jennie, hugging Lisa.

Jisoo: Ey! Don't glare at my baby!

Jennie clicks her tongue and puts all her attention on Rosé.

Jennie: Tsk, whatever!

Lisa giggles and hugs Jisoo back, kissing Jisoo's forehead.

Lisa: Aww, my savior~

Jisoo smiles widely and flexes her arm muscles, showing off.

Jisoo: Hiu, that I am!

Lisa giggles at Jisoo's actions.

Lisa: Yep!

Rosé: ANYWAYS-

The Lisoo couple and Jennie turns to Rosé, confused.

Rosé: Uh.. Guys..

The three keep staring at Rosé, still confused.

Jennie: What is it, babe?

Rosé: What were we talking about again?

Jennie and Lisa stare at the turned off tv, trying to remember.

Jisoo: Oh, we were talki–

Jisoo gets cut off by them both

Jenlisa:  Who cares! Let's just watch a movie!

Jisoo's eyes widen and she glares at both Jennie and Lisa, Jenlisa look towards Jisoo, a little scared and shrug.

Jenlisa: Wh-What..?

Jisoo keeps glaring at them, turning to the tv as Rosé put on Frozen.

Jisoo: Nothing.

Jennie: Um.. Okay?

Jennie and Lisa turn to the tv. Jisoo leans into Lisa's ear, whispering coldly.

Jisoo: Just you wait for later, Lalisa Manoban.

Lisa's eyes widen as she shivers in fear, she turns to Jisoo to find Jisoo looking at the tv, emotionless.

Lisa: *whispers to herself* What did I do..?

____________________________________

The fact that we blinks have been together for 1000 days, I can't even start with how much I fell in love with Blackpink.

Blackpink is the best group ever, honestly I don't understand how anyone could ever hate or bash on them. They are very precious human beings and we are lucky to have them. I honestly couldn't be any happier because of them. I hope us Blinks and Blackpink stay together for a long time! Let's enjoy our time with Blackpink and make most of it!

Happy 1000 days with Blackpink!
I and Blinks love you so much, Blackpink!

Happy 1000 days with Blackpink! I and Blinks love you so much, Blackpink!

They look so freaking good in this picture, like I can't–