From the sun and back

On a cold night, Jisoo was laying on the bed, weak and breathless. She knew it will be the end today, but not just for her, the last day being able to say them. She began coughing harshly, which had startled the sleeping Lisa next to her, making her worried. Jisoo could see the tiredness in Lisa's eyes, Jisoo frowned.

Lisa: Ar-Are you okay, love? Wh-What's wrong?!

Jisoo smiled at Lisa's kindness, she knows she'll miss it so much.

Jisoo: Lisa.. I-I'm sorry, but my time is starting to run out, B-Baby..

Lisa eyes began to tear up, shaking her head.

Lisa: N-NO, PLEASE! JISOO, PLEASE STAY! I CAN'T LOSE YOU!

Jisoo smiled sadly.

Jisoo: Please.. Pleass don't cry, Babe.. You know, I'll always be watching over you..

Lisa kept shaking her head, still crying.

Lisa: IT'S NOT THE SAME! Please Jisoo.. I need you here! I can't live without you! You are my only reason to be here.. You are the reason I'm happy right now.. Pleass don't leave me..

Jisoo frowned again, and held Lisa's hand, speaking weakly.

Jisoo: L-Lisa, I can't sta-stay no longer.. My ti-time is up and p-please don't cry, I do-don't want to leave se-seeing you cry.. Please Lisa.. Please smile for me..

Lisa looked at Jisoo, still a crying mess. She saw how weak Jisoo was becoming little by little, she saw how Jisoo was trying so hard to not close her eyes, she saw Jisoo how much love Jisoo had for her. Lisa knew about Jisoo's limited time left. Lisa knew this moment was going to come, but it came too early for her, she didn't want to let Jisoo go yet, but she knew she had to, so she could not suffer no longer and be free from the pain she felt during all this time being on the hospital bed.

Lisa kept looking at Jisoo, she nodded and smiled sincerely, still crying while Jisoo weakly smiled back, wiping Lisa's tear. Lisa leaned forward and kissed Jisoo's forehead as Jisoo closed her eyes, smiling. Lisa pulled back and kept looking at Jisoo, still a crying mess as her heart broke every moment seeing Jisoo getting weaker and weaker, but she kept a smile just for Jisoo, even if she was hurting a whole lot.

Lisa: L-Love, I'll n-never forget y-you. You w-will always b-be the only o-one in my h-heart..

Jisoo smiled and looked at Lisa, she starts caressing Lisa's cheek with hee now trembling and weak hand as Lisa places her hand over Jisoo's hand.

Jisoo: I-I will never forget y-you, Babe. Tha-Thank you for th-the most happiest moments o-of my life. La-Lalisa Manoban, thank y-you for loving m-me even after I wa-was really sick.. I l-love you so much, my lo-love

Jisoo takes her very last breath as the monitor of her heart turns into a straight line and her hand falls from Lisa's cheek and onto her side. Lisa's eyes widen as she begins to cry more, she takes Jisoo's now cold hand into her own and kisses her hand, whispering to Jisoo and kissing her forehead.

Lisa: Ba-Babe!

Lisa keeps crying.

Lisa: I lo-love you so mu-much too, fr-from the su-sun and b-back..

Lisa was left there holding Jisoo's hand, as doctors and nurses rushed into Jisoo's room.