Crush

Lisa got nervous, that is until her crush and best friend of 10 years had texted her, Kim Jisoo.

[Text Convo w/ Lisoo]

Jisoo: Heya, Limario!

Lisa: Heyyy, Chichuuu! What's up?

Jisoo: Nothing much, I'm just bored, and how about for you?

Lisa: Same, I'm bored affff

Jisoo: Aww, my poor Limario :(

Lisa smiles and blushes throughout the whole text convo, until she gets a boost of confidence and nervousness.

Lisa: Unnie, can I confess something to you..?

Jisoo: Uhh.. Sure? That's so random, but yeah, go for it!

Lisa: You have the prettiest smile I've ever seen, Unnie.. :)💕

Lisa starts to sweat, patiently waiting for Jisoo's reply.

Jisoo: Thank you :) Lisa-yah, can I confess something..?

Lisa: Yes, go ahead!

Jisoo: The only way my smile ever exists is when I'm with you 💕❤

Lisa: Omg, Unnie.. I'm dying of happiness..

Jisoo: Aww 💕💕

Lisa: Chichu.. I like you, no– I love you.. Like I'm in love with you, by any chance, will you go out on a date with me this Saturday night..?

Lisa blushes and throws her phone to the side and squeals against her pillow as she thinks "I did it, I officially confessed!" she starts to get nervous and sweat all over again, until finally she hears a "Ding!" coming from her phone, she nervously sits up and turns her phone on to see a notification from Jisoo and takes a few deep breathes, finally opening Jisoo's message.

Jisoo: YES! A HUNDRED TIMES YES! Lucky for you, this chicken is in love with you too, Limario.

Lisa's eyes widen, until she smiles widely and jumps out of her bed, yelling happily "YES! SHE LOVES ME TOO!" She dances around her room for a few minutes until finally she responds to Jisoo.

Lisa: YAY! I'm so happy! Omg, my heart is beating so quickly, I can't wait for our date! I'll pick you up at 7 pm, Chichu!

Jisoo: Aww, my adorable Limario. I can't wait either and I'll see you soon then, Limario ;)💕

Lisa: Will do, Chichu❤

Lisa turns her phone off and smiles widely as her heart beats quicken faster at the thought of the date. She stares at the ceiling of her room as she thinks to herself; "I can't believe she loves me back, this is the best day ever! Ugh, I can't wait and my heart won't stop beating fast." She giggles at herself and shakes her head, still smiling. "I swear, the things you do to me, Kim Jisoo."