Smile

"Chichu! Chichu! I love you so much! Thank you for everything and for loving me! I'm so lucky to have you in my life! I can't wait until we get to have kids of our own!"

I love you so much, I love your smile. It's your best feature about you. It never fails to make my heart race, your smile makes me feel so secure and comfortable. I love it so much, but now...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo stands in front of the closed casket, there in front of the casket was a picture. It was her most favorite picture of her wife Lisa. It showed the most brightest smile she seen on Lisa's face.

"I can't believe I won't be able to see your smile anymore, Lisa. I can't believe you won't be here with me anymore.. I miss you so much, Lisa. You know, Lisa I was always excited to go home and return to you to see your smile and receive your love again and again. I can't accept the fact that you won't be here, but I know I need to, but Lisa if you can hear me Can you promise me something? Promise me that when we meet up there that you'll greet me with your smile and give me your love again, please? Goodbye and I love you, Lisa."

Jisoo runs her fingers on her most favorite and precious picture of Lisa. She smiles as tears roll down her cheek.

"Thank you for the best 10 years of my life. I'll never forget you. Also, I'll keep smiling, just for you, my love.."