The Letter

11/13/2019

" Dear Kim Jisoo,

Or should I say my future fiancé and wife. These past few months I can't explain how fucking amazing they have been and still are. Can I tell you how much you mean to me? You really mean so much to me, and I can't tell you how lucky I feel everyday to have you and call you mine. I have always been put aside and always used as a tool or a rebound and I was never told why and I always asked why, but with you it's so much different. You give me everything I need without having to ask for it. You give me the most that ANYONE has ever given me. I'm sorry if sometimes I fuck up, you know? I get insecure after some time when I feel as if I fucked up in a situation. I'm insecure about many things, my body, my anxiety/panic attacks, my decisions, my past, failing, confidence, weak, crying and just being perfect in general. I'm trying to fix myself and better myself and I'm gonna be honest but you helped me along the way and have made me feel good about myself and the things that I do, but the times I feel weak you also help me. Just hearing your voice, being around you, seeing you smile and just all of you gives me the best feelings ever. I have my moments when I know I feel I fucked up I say sorry a whole damn lot, and I'm trying to change that because I know I shouldn't say sorry but it's just been stuck with me since the pain I was given. I say thank you when I feel grateful about something, even if it's just the littlest things, especially when it's about you, I just wanna scream to the whole how fucking lucky I feel to have someone like you by my side. I have never actually written a letter to anyone like this before, like me pouring out my feelings, but for you I'm willing to try new things and make more memories with you. I really love you, you know that right? And I REALLY mean it, you are such an amazing, smart, funny and incredible person. I'm really proud of you, you know? You've accomplished so much and been through so much and yet you keep going even when you wanna give up some times, you still go at it with your all. I can't believe I have someone like you, to be able to call you mine after literally crushing on you for more than a year and being in love with you for 8 of those months. You were the one to ask me to be your girlfriend, but it's my turn to ask you to be my wife in the future. Just know, soon. I can't wait to live with you, be happy with you, marry you, have kids with you and create many wonderful and happy memories with you. Thank you for giving me the same and even more love I thought I never deserved, thank you for loving me way better than others have, thank you for sticking by my side even if I am annoying and a pain in the ass sometimes, thank you for being my other half, thank you for being my buttercup, thank you for helping me love myself even when I thought I never could. I swear on your life that without you I wouldn't have been able to be the person I am now. You are my one and only, you will always be my one and only and NO ONE will EVER change that, now or ever. I am yours and only yours. I'm here for you just know that, I'm here for you to help you with anything you need, to be your knight in shining armor, to be your punching bag, to be the person you can go to when you cry, to be there for you through everything and anything. I love you, my princess and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Us forever, until the day I die.

Please stay happy!

Sincerely, your one and only

Lisa Manoban "

Jisoo: I can't believe it.

Lily: You can't believe what Mommy?

Jisoo turns to Lily and smiles 

Jisoo: I found a letter that your daddy gave me before, the letter she gave me for our 2nd year anniversary, a year before Daddy passed away. You were only one at that time.

Lily: I remember Daddy's voice, I wish Daddy was here..

Jisoo hugs Lily and kisses her cheek, she smiles at her and looks up at the sky while pointing at it.

Jisoo: It's okay, Lily. Daddy is here with us, maybe not physically, but she is here. She is watching over us, she is watching over you. So let's make Daddy proud and happy!

Jisoo's thoughts: "I'll make your wishes come true, honey. I promise you that.